Dry Cough Clarix codethyline 0.1% 150ml on sale in our pharmacy bio is a cough suppressant indicated for calming coughs and dry coughs of irritation in adults and in children over 20 kg (or about 6 years).
Available ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
COUGH SYRUP DRY Clarix codethyline 0.1% 150ML
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Description Clarix Dry Cough codethyline 0.1% 150ml
Dry Cough Clarix codethyline 150ml 0.1% to codethyline is an antitussive opiate that blocks the cough reflex. It is used in the symptomatic treatment of dry cough in adults and children over 6 years.
Board of use dryer codethyline Clarix Cough 0.1% 150ml
Dry Cough Clarix codethyline 150ml 0.1% is taken preferably occurs when coughing. Catches must be spaced at least six hours.
Adults: 1 or 2 tablespoons, 1-4 times a day.
In hepatic insufficiency and in the elderly, dosage is usually halved.
Children 40 to 50 kg (about 12 to 15 years): 2 measuring spoons, 1 to 4 times daily.
Children 20 to 40 kg (about 6 to 12): 1 measuring spoon, 1 to 4 times daily.
Dry Cough composition Clarix codethyline 0.1% 150ml
The active substance is: codethyline: 0.1g per 100ml.
1 measuring spoon (3 ml) contains 3 mg ethylmorphine hydrochloride (or codethyline).
1 tablespoon (15 ml) contains 15 mg ethylmorphine hydrochloride (or codethyline).
The other ingredients are: Alcohol content: 2.8% V / V.
Extract concentrated to syrup Desessartz, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), 96 ° alcohol, aromatic caramel, sucrose, purified water.
Contains sugar and alcohol.
Precaution of use
Do not take cough Clarix codethyline Hair 150ml 0.1% in the following cases:
- If you are allergic to any of the constituents,
- If you have asthma and you suffer from cough,
- If you are respiratory failure,
- If you are breastfeeding.
Do not treat this medication a cough. In this case, the cough is a natural defense required to evacuate bronchial secretions.
If the cough becomes greasy, accompanied by congestion, coughing, fever, ask your doctor.
In case of chronic (long-term) of the bronchi or lungs accompanied by cough with sputum, medical advice is essential.
- This specialty contains terpene derivatives that may result in excessive doses neurological accidents type of seizures in infants and in children. Observe the dosage and duration of treatment recommended (see Dosage).
- The use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, malabsorption of glucose and galactose or sucrase / isomaltase (rare hereditary disease).
- This medicine contains 1.9 g of sucrose per measuring spoon and 9.4 g of sucrose per tablespoon to be taken into account in the daily ration when diet low in sugar or diabetes.
- This medicine contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and propyl paraben (E2I6) and may cause allergic reactions.
RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 20 KG (about 6 years).
Tell your doctor in case of disease throughout the course of the liver.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages during this treatment is not recommended.
It should not associate a thinning drug of bronchial secretions (expectorant, mucolytic).
In case of old or recent epilepsy, ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR ADVICE.
If in doubt, do not hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Introducing Clarix Dry cough codethyline 0.1% 250ML
150 ml bottle.
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.