Adiaril Infant rehydration powder 10 sachets for sale in our bio. Rehydration hydrominérale pharmacy diarrhea cases. Newborn and infant under one year.
In stock Dispatched within 1 to 2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ADIARIL POWDER INFANT REHYDRATATION 10 BAGS
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Description Adiaril Infant rehydration powder 10 sachets
Diarrhea is accompanied by water and mineral loss that may lead to dehydration. Adiaril Infant rehydration powder 10 sachets provides water and mineral salts necessary to offset losses until the diarrhea stops. Adiaril is intended to ensure orally compensation for water loss (rehydration) and electrolytes in consecutive acute infantile diarrhea and gastroenteritis.
Using advice from Adiaril Infant rehydration powder 10 sachets
- Dilute 1 sachet of rehydration powder Adiaril Infant in 200 ml of water.
- Oral administration at room temperature.
- Proposed at will the first hours every 5-10 min at the onset of diarrhea or signs of dehydration.
- In case of vomiting, rehydration solution must be regularly proposed teaspoon (every 1-2 minutes).
- After reconstitution, the solution is Adiaril ready for use and maintains maximum 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Composition Adiaril Infant rehydration powder 10 sachets
Glucose, sucrose, gluconate K, Na citrate, Na chloride qs a sachet. Average analysis per 100g: 37.80 g glucose, sucrose 35.50 g, 3.91 g Na, K 2.23 g, 3 g Cl, 5.37 g citrate, gluconate 11.11 g.
Precaution of use
- Adiaril should not be used in case of anuria and renal failure.
- During a diarrheal episode, watch the weight of your child.
- Observe good hygiene measures (sterilize baby bottles, wash your hands ...) because the diarrhea is most often caused by infection.
- Ensure the proper reconstitution of the Adiaril rehydration solution.
Introducing Adiaril Infant rehydration powder 10 sachets
Box of 10 sachets.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist of current treatments to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find the manual of this drug on the website of the National Agency of Drug Safety and health products.
Pharmacovigilance Reporting an or effect (s) Adverse (s) bound (s) use of a medicament
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.