SHOE DonJoy PODALUX: The removable shank to modulate the stiffness of the sole, to adapt to different phases of rehabilitation and promote recovery of a natural stride.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SHOE DonJoy PODALUX
Description SHOE DonJoy PODALUX
- (Minimally invasive protocol) Post-op Hallus valgus.
- Post-op Hallux Rigidus.
- P rotection painful joints.
- Lesions of the metatarsals.
- Presence of edema or dressing making possible normal boot.
- Forefoot in proper position protection and support for the foot, toes and during rehabilitation
Using advice and opinion on SHOE DonJoy PODALUX
- Available in 5 sizes (S to XXL).
- Sole rigidity modular (2 different levels).
- The removable shank to modulate the stiffness of the sole, to adapt to different phases of rehabilitation and promote recovery of a natural stride.
- The use of rigid shank allows a gradual unfolding of the step, avoids joint flexion
metatarsal and allows an increase in stability.
- Sole ergonomically designed for optimal heel dress, with a lip to protect the forefoot and toes and a structure shaped like a "buffer blotter" facilitating the passage of the step.
- Easy management of a bulky bandage.
- Shoes off, open, adaptable to the volume of the foot and can accommodate all types of dressings.
- Removable sock toes.
- Easy installation and adjustment through two strips of Velcro closure.
- Does not contain latex.
- Bilateral Model.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.