Dolirhume is a drug indicated for the treatment of colds in adults sensations stuffy nose, headache and / or fever.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Dolirhume is a drug indicated for the treatment of colds in adults and adolescents over 15 years: feeling stuffy nose, headache and / or fever.
For adults and children over 15 years
- Paracetamol 500mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg
- Excipients: wheat starch, potato starch, sodium carboxymethyl starch, lactose, magnesium stearate.
- Excipients with known effect : Wheat starch (gluten), lactose
- 1-2 tablets three times a day. Between doses at least 4 hours and 8 hours in severe kidney disease
This medicine contains a vasoconstrictor. Do not combine with another vasoconstrictor (oral or nasal). Not to exceed 5 days of treatment. Do not exceed 6 tablets per day.
- Allergy to constituents of the product,
- Children under 15 years
- History of stroke,
- Severe hypertension or poorly balanced treatment
- Severe heart disease (CHD)
- Glaucoma (increase of the pressure in the eye),
- Difficulty urinating prostate or otherwise,
- Old or recent convulsions,
- Severe liver or kidney disease because of the presence of paracetamol,
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Allergy (hypersensitivity) to wheat, due to the presence of wheat starch, in combination with non-selective MAO inhibitors because of the risk
- Paroxysmal hypertension and hyperthermia can be fatal in combination with other indirect-acting sympathomimetic: vasoconstrictors for decongest the nose, whether administered orally or nasally, because of the risk of vasoconstriction and / or hypertensive surges
- Association of alpha-sympathomimetic: vasoconstrictors for decongest the nose, qu'ilsoient administered orally or nasally, because of the risk of vasoconstriction and / or hypertensive surges,
Read the notive
Packaging: 16 tablets
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.