The doliprane paracetamol 500 mg is indicated for pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, toothache, menstrual pain and aches. It may also be prescribed in the pain of osteoarthritis.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Doliprane 500 mg paracetamol effervescent tablets, is recommended in cases of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, toothache, menstrual pain and aches. It can also be prescribed in the case of pain of osteoarthritis.
For adults and children over 27 kg
- Paracetamol 500 mg effervescent tablet
- Excipients: citric acid, mannitol, sodium saccharin, sodium lauryl sulfate, povidone, sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous sodium carbonate, L-leucine.
- Excipients with known effect: sodium, mannitol
- 27 to 40 kg (approximately 8-13 years): 1 tablet per dose, repeat if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets
- 41 to 50 kg (about 12 to 15 years): 1 tablet per dose, repeat if needed after 4 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets
- From 50 kg (from 15 years): 1 to 2 tablets per dose, to be repeated if necessary after 4 hours, not to exceed 8 tablets
Let fully dissolve the tablet in a glass of water. Drink immediately after.
- Allergy to paracetamol, severe hepatic impairment, chronic malnutrition.
Read the instructions carefully.
Packaging: box 16 tablets
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.