The doliprane paracetamol 500 mg is indicated for pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, toothache, menstrual pain and aches. It may also be prescribed in the pain of osteoarthritis.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
DolipraneOro 500 mg is a medication that contains acetaminophen. It is indicated in cases of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, toothache, muscle aches, menstrual pain.
For adults and children over 27 kg
- 500mg paracetamol 1 orodispersible tablet
- Excipients: ethylcellulose, glycine BN 500, crospovidone, talc, povidone K30, citric acid anhydrous, colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium chloride, magnesium stearate, acesulfame potassium, aspartame, mint flavor (peppermint essential oil, essential oil spearmint, menthol, maltodextrin, sorbitol, gum arabic).
- Excipient known effect: aspartame
- Between 27 and 40 kg (approximately 8-13 years) : 1 tablet per dose, repeat if necessary after at least 6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets per day
- Between 41 and 50 kg (12 to 15 years) : 1 tablet per dose, repeat if necessary after at least 4 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets per day
- Adults and children over 50 kg : 1-2 tablets 500mg, repeated if necessary after minimum 4 hours. Maximum 6 per day.
- Allergy, liver disease, phenylketonuria, fructose intolerance
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging : Box 12 orodispersible tablets
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.