The doliprane paracetamol 500 mg is indicated for pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, toothache, menstrual pain and aches. It may also be prescribed in the pain of osteoarthritis.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: FLECTOR TISSUEGELEP 1% Diclofenac 10 Plasters for tendonitis
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
DolipraneOro 500 mg is a medication that contains acetaminophen. It is indicated in cases of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, toothache, muscle aches, menstrual pain.
For adults and children over 27 kg
- 500mg paracetamol 1 orodispersible tablet
- Excipients: ethylcellulose, glycine BN 500, crospovidone, talc, povidone K30, citric acid anhydrous, colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium chloride, magnesium stearate, acesulfame potassium, aspartame, mint flavor (peppermint essential oil, essential oil spearmint, menthol, maltodextrin, sorbitol, gum arabic).
- Excipient known effect: aspartame
- Between 27 and 40 kg (approximately 8-13 years) : 1 tablet per dose, repeat if necessary after at least 6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets per day
- Between 41 and 50 kg (12 to 15 years) : 1 tablet per dose, repeat if necessary after at least 4 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets per day
- Adults and children over 50 kg : 1-2 tablets 500mg, repeated if necessary after minimum 4 hours. Maximum 6 per day.
- Allergy, liver disease, phenylketonuria, fructose intolerance
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging : Box 12 orodispersible tablets
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
Analgesic and antipyretic
DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg: orodispersible tablet (white, mint flavoring); box of 12.
Laboratory Sanofi-Aventis France
analgesic and an antipyretic that contains paracetamol.
It is used to reduce fever and in the treatment of painful conditions (headache, flu-like condition, toothache, aching, painful periods).
- severe liver disease,
- phenylketonuria (presence of aspartame).
Precautions are necessary in case of dehydration, chronic malnutrition, alcoholism, kidney failure and in adults weighing less than 50 kg.
anticoagulant and paracetamol at maximum doses (4 g / day) for at least 4 days, increased monitoring of anticoagulant therapy may be required.
The scientific studies currently available have not revealed any particular problem when using paracetamol in pregnant women.
At the usual doses, the use of this medication is possible during breastfeeding.
renal insufficiency , the interval between 2 takes must be 8 hours minimum.
The tablets can be taken with or without water: let the tablet melt in the mouth without chewing it (it is possible to drink a glass of water after taking) or dissolve the tablet in half a glass of water.
- Adult: 1 or 2 tablets, to be renewed if necessary after a minimum delay of 4 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets per day.
In severe pain in adults, especially in osteoarthritis , the maximum dosage can be increased to 1 g of paracetamol, 4 times a day, only on medical prescription.
- Child: 60 mg per kg per day, preferably 15 mg per kg every 6 hours or possibly 10 mg per kg every 4 hours. For information :
- children between 27 and 40 kg (approximately 8 to 13 years): 1 tablet, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets per day;
- children from 41 to 50 kg (approximately 13 to 15 years): 1 tablet, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 6 tablets per day.
- children between 27 and 40 kg (approximately 8 to 13 years): 1 tablet, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets per day;
Abundant sweating usually accompanies the drop in temperature during the treatment of high fevers. This is normal.
This medicinal product may be freely available in certain pharmacies; nevertheless, do not hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice.
allergic reaction .
Medication that works against pain. Analgesics act either directly on the centers of pain in the brain or by blocking the transmission of pain to the brain.
Medication that prevents blood from coagulating and therefore prevents clots from forming in the blood vessels.
Anticoagulants are used to treat or prevent phlebitis, pulmonary embolism, certain infarcts. They also prevent the formation of clots in the heart during rhythm disorders such as atrial fibrillation or in the case of an artificial heart valve.
There are two main types of anticoagulants:
- oral anticoagulants, which block the action of vitamin K (antivitamin K, or AVK) and whose effectiveness is controlled by a blood test: INR (formerly TP);
- injectable anticoagulants derived from heparin, the efficacy of which can be controlled by the blood assay of anti-Xa activity, Howell's Time (TH) or Cephalin Kaolin Time (TCK) depending on the products used. A regular dosage of blood platelets is necessary throughout the life of a heparin derivative.
Medication used to lower the body temperature during bouts of fever.
Wear of cartilage, responsible for joint pain and limitation of movement.
Inability of the kidneys to eliminate waste or medicinal substances. Advanced renal insufficiency does not necessarily result in a decrease in the amount of urine excreted. Only a blood test and creatinine dosage may reveal this disease.
An inherited disease that is characterized by the absence of an enzyme and that leads to the accumulation in the blood of a toxic product. Screening is systematic at birth. Treatment is based on a specific diet during early childhood.
Quantity and distribution of the dose of a drug according to the age, weight and general condition of the patient.
Reaction due to hypersensitivity of the organism to a drug. Allergic reactions can take a wide variety of aspects: urticaria, angioedema, eczema, eruption of pimples resembling measles, etc. Anaphylactic shock is a generalized allergic reaction that causes discomfort due to a sudden drop in blood pressure.
Excessive intake of a drug may result in an increase in the intensity of adverse effects or even in the development of specific adverse effects.
This overdose may result from accidental or voluntary poisoning for suicide, so consult your local Poison Control Center (listed in the appendix to the book). However, in most cases, overdose is the result of an error in the understanding of the prescription, or the search for an increase in efficacy by exceeding the recommended dosage. Finally, untimely self-medication may lead to excessive absorption of the same substance contained in different drugs. Some drugs are particularly prone to this risk because they are (wrongly) considered to be harmless: vitamins A and D, aspirin, etc. Stopping or decreasing drug intake helps to remove the disorders associated with an overdose.
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Updated on: 27/07/2017
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 3 days in case of fever or 5 days in case of pain.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg orodispersible tablet and in which cases is it used?
2. What should I tell you before taking DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg orodispersible tablet?
3. How to take DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg orodispersible tablet?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg orodispersible tablet?
6. Package contents and other information.
DOLIPRANEORODOZ is an analgesic (calms the pain) and an antipyretic (lowers the fever).
The active substance of this drug is paracetamol.
It is used to treat pain and / or fever, for example in the case of headaches, flu-like symptoms, dental pain, aching, painful periods.
This presentation is reserved for adults and children from 27 kg (about 8 years old). Read the "Dosage" section carefully.
For children weighing less than 27 kg, there are other presentations of paracetamol: ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel worse after 3 days in case of fever, or after 5 days in case of pain.
· if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· If you have severe liver disease.
· If you suffer from phenylketonuria (a hereditary disease detected at birth) because this drug contains aspartame.
· If your child is under 6 years old as he can swallow the tablet sick and choke with it. Use another form
· IN CASE OF DOUBT, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHARMACIST.
This medicinal product contains paracetamol. Other medicines contain it.
Make sure you do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Do not combine them , so as not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
( see "Posology " and "Symptoms and Instructions for Overdose")
Take special care with DOLIPRANEORODOZ
· If the pain persists more than 5 days , or fever more than 3 days , or if there is insufficient efficacy or any other signs, do not continue treatment without your doctor's advice.
· Taking paracetamol may cause liver function problems.
· You should seek the advice of your doctor before taking this medicine:
· If you are an adult weighing less than 50 kg,
· If you have liver disease or serious kidney disease,
· If you frequently drink alcohol or have stopped drinking alcohol recently,
· If you suffer from dehydration,
· If you suffer from chronic malnutrition, if you are in a fasting period, if you have lost a lot of weight recently, if you are over 75, or if you are over 65 and have long-term illnesses , if you have AIDS or chronic viral hepatitis, if you suffer from cystic fibrosis (a genetic and hereditary disease characterized by severe respiratory infections), or if you have gilbert disease (hereditary disease associated with increased bilirubin levels in the blood),
· If you are allergic to aspirin and / or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs,
· The consumption of alcoholic beverages during treatment is discouraged.
· In the event of recent withdrawal from chronic alcoholism, the risk of hepatic impairment is increased.
· In case of administration in a child, the dose depends on its weight (see section "How to take DOLIPRANEORODOZ?").
· In case of acute viral hepatitis, stop your treatment and see your doctor.
· Tell your doctor if you are taking DOLIPRANEORODOZ and if you need to take a blood test because this medicine can affect your uric acid (blood uric acid) and sugar (blood sugar) levels.
IN CASE OF DOUBT DO NOT HESITATE TO REQUEST THE NOTICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Other medicines and DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg, orodispersible tablet
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines.
Do not take other medicines containing paracetamol. You may be overdosed.
If you are taking oral anticoagulant therapy (warfarin or AVK), taking DOLIPRANEORODOZ at maximum doses (4 g / day) for more than 4 days requires enhanced monitoring, biological tests including INR. In this case, consult your doctor.
The effectiveness of paracetamol may be reduced if you take chelating resins, a drug that lowers blood cholesterol levels (observe an interval of more than 2 hours between the 2 doses)
If you are receiving paracetamol with flucloxacillin (an antibiotic), you are at risk of metabolic acidosis (too acidic blood causing an accelerated respiratory rate).
· Potentially toxic drugs for the liver,
· Drugs that promote the production of toxic paracetamol metabolite such as anti-epileptic drugs (phenobarbital, phenytoin, carbamazepine, topiramate),
· Rifampicin (an antibiotic),
· At the same time alcohol.
DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg, orodispersible tablet with food, drinks and alcohol
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor for advice or pharmacist before taking this medication.
This medicine may be used during pregnancy and lactation. Use the lowest dose to reduce your pain and / or fever for as short a time as possible and as often as possible. Contact your doctor or midwife if pain and / or fever does not decrease or if you need to take this medication more frequently during your pregnancy.
It is possible that paracetamol may alter the fertility of women, reversibly upon cessation of treatment.
· This medicine contains a sugar (sorbitol) (E420). The use of this medication is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance (rare hereditary disease).
· If your doctor has already told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
· This medicine contains aspartame (source of phenylalanine) (E951). You should not take this medication if you are suffering from phenylketonuria (a hereditary disease detected at birth).
· This medicine contains sodium. The sodium content is less than 1 mmol (or 23 mg) per tablet, ie, "sodium-free".
· This medicine contains potassium. The potassium level is less than 1 mmol (or 39 mg) per tablet, ie, "potassium-free".
Always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if in doubt.
This presentation is reserved for the adult and the child from 27 kg (from about 8 years).
The dosage of paracetamol depends on the weight of the child. The ages are mentioned for information purposes.
If you do not know the weight of the child, weigh it to give it the best dose.
Paracetamol exists in many dosages, allowing the treatment to be adapted to the weight of each child.
The recommended daily dose of paracetamol is approximately 60 mg / kg / day, divided into 4 or 6 doses, ie approximately 15 mg / kg every 6 hours or 10 mg / kg every 4 hours (see also below depending on your weight).
· For children weighing 27 to 40 kg (about 8 to 13 years)
The usual dosage is 1 tablet orodispersible per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 4 orodispersible tablets per day .
· For children weighing 41 to 50 kg (about 12 to 15 years)
The usual dosage is 1 tablet orodispersible per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 6 orodispersible tablets per day .
· For adults and children weighing more than 50 kg (ie from about 15 years)
The usual dosage is 1 to 2 orodispersible tablets per dose depending on the intensity of the pain, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours minimum.
Dose of paracetamol never to be exceeded:
· In adults or children weighing more than 50 kg :
It is generally not necessary to exceed 3 grams of paracetamol per day (ie 6 orodispersible tablets per day).
However, if you have more intense pain, and only on the advice of your doctor or pharmacist , the total dose can be increased up to 4 grams of paracetamol per day (ie 8 tablets per day). If you feel that the effect of DOLIPRANEORODOZ is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
NEVER TAKE MORE THAN 4 GRAMS OF PARACETAMOL PER DAY (taking all medicines containing paracetamol into their formula).
· Special situations :
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 60 mg / kg / day (not to exceed 3 g / day) in the following situations:
o if you are an adult weighing less than 50 kg,
o if you have a liver disease or a serious kidney disease,
o if you frequently drink alcohol or have stopped drinking alcohol recently,
o if you suffer from dehydration,
o if you suffer from chronic malnutrition, if you are in a fasting period, if you have lost a lot of weight recently, if you are over 75, or if you are over 65 and have long-term illnesses , if you are infected with the AIDS virus or chronic viral hepatitis, if you suffer from cystic fibrosis (hereditary genetic disorder characterized in particular by serious respiratory infections), or if you have gilbert disease (associated hereditary disease an increase in the level of bilirubin in the blood).
Method and route of administration
This medication is used orally:
· Allow the tablet to melt in the mouth without chewing. If necessary, drink a glass of water after taking the tablet.
· Disperse the tablet in ½ glass of water, stirring and drink immediately afterwards.
Taking a tablet or capsule is contraindicated in children before 6 years because it can swallow and choke. Use another form.
In addition, if your child has a fever greater than 38.5 ° C, you can improve the effectiveness of the drug treatment by:
o Discover your child
o Make the drink
o Do not leave your child in a hot place
Frequency of Administration
Systematic catches avoid swings of pain or fever:
· The catch should be evenly spaced, including at night, preferably 6 hours and at least 4 hours (refer to the section "Dosage").
· If you have severe kidney disease (severe kidney failure), you should wait at least 8 hours between each orodispersible tablet (s).
Duration of the treatment
Except for medical advice, the duration of treatment is limited:
Stop treatment and see your doctor immediately:
· if the pain persists more than 5 days or the fever lasts more than 3 days,
· if the pain or fever worsens,
· or if new symptoms appear.
Overdosage may lead to liver disease (hepatic impairment), gastrointestinal bleeding, brain disease (encephalopathy), coma, or even death, including in populations at higher risk, such as young children, the elderly and in some situations (liver disease, alcoholism, chronic malnutrition). Within the first 24 hours, the main symptoms of poisoning are: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, pallor.
Overdosage may also result in: pancreatic disease (pancreatitis), hyperamylaseemia (increased blood amylase), kidney disease (acute renal failure), and a blood problem in which red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets are all reduced in number which entails:
· fatigue, shortness of breath, and pallor;
· frequent infections with severe fever and chills, sore throat or mouth ulcers;
· a tendency to bleed or present spontaneous bruising, nosebleeds.
If you forget to take DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg orodispersible tablet:
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
If you stop taking DOLIPRANEORODOZ 500 mg orodispersible tablet:
· Rarely, an allergic reaction may occur:
o pimples and / or redness on the skin,
o sudden swelling of the face and neck may cause difficulty breathing (angioedema),
o malaise with severe drop in blood pressure (anaphylactic shock).
If an allergy occurs, you should immediately stop taking this medication and consult your doctor promptly. In the future, you should never take medicines containing paracetamol.
· Very rare cases of serious adverse reactions have been reported.
· Exceptionally, this drug may decrease the number of certain cells in the blood: white blood cells (leucopenia, neutropenia), platelets (thrombocytopenia) that can manifest themselves by bleeding from the nose or gums. In this case, consult a doctor.
· Other possible adverse reactions (the frequency of which can not be estimated from the available data): liver function disorders, severe reduction of certain white blood cells that can cause serious infections (agranulocytosis), destruction of red blood cells in the blood (anemia hemolytic in patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency), rash in rounded red patches with itching and burning sensation, leaving colored spots and appearing in the same places when the drug is resumed (fixed pigmented erythema ), localized pain in the chest that can radiate to the left shoulder and jaw of allergic origin (Kounis syndrome), difficulty breathing (bronchospasm).
· In this case, consult a doctor.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substance is:
Paracetamol................................................. .................................................. 500 mg
For an orodispersible tablet.
The other ingredients are ethylcellulose, glycine BN 500, crospovidone, talc, povidone K 30, mint flavor (sorbitol), anhydrous citric acid, anhydrous colloidal silica, sodium chloride, magnesium stearate, potassium acesulfame, aspartame.
82 AVENUE RASPAIL
SANOFI AVENTIS FRANCE
82 AVENUE RASPAIL
RUE EDOUARD BRANLY
STREET HENRI MATISSE
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Health Education Council:
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF FEVER:
The normal temperature of the body varies from person to person and is between 36.5 ° C and 37.5 ° C. A rise in temperature above 38 ° C may be considered a fever, but it is not advisable to treat fever with a drug below 38.5 ° C.
This medication is intended for adults and children from 27 kg (ie from about 8 years).
If the disorders that the fever causes are too troublesome, you can take this drug that contains paracetamol in accordance with the indicated dosages.
To avoid any risk of dehydration, consider drinking frequently.
If your child has a fever greater than 38.5 ° C, you can improve the effectiveness of drug therapy by:
· discover your child,
· make the drink,
· do not leave your child in a place too hot.
With this medication, the fever should drop rapidly, nevertheless:
· if other unusual signs appear,
· if the fever persists for more than 3 days or if it worsens,
· if the headache becomes violent, or in case of vomiting.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY
WHAT TO DO IF PAIN:
The intensity of the perception of pain and the ability to resist it vary from person to person.
· If there is no improvement after 5 days of treatment,
· if the pain is violent, unexpected and occurs suddenly (including severe pain in the chest) and / or reverses regularly,
· if accompanied by other signs such as general malaise, fever, unusual swelling of the painful area, decreased strength in a limb,
· if it wakes you up at night,
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY
Buy Pharmaceuticals Sanofi Aventis laboratories Care and nature, your bio pharmacy online! Tylenol, dolirhume, aspegic
Cheap Tylenol in your authorized pharmacy ARS Online
The drug Tylenol has the active substance paracetamol. This is a drug antipyretic analgesic to relieve pain and reduce fever. If the fever and pain, it will take a paracetamol dose of about 60 mg / kg per day, divided into 4 or 6 outlets, about 10mg / kg every 4 hours, and 15 mg / kg every 6 hours. in adults and children weighing more than 50 kg, the usual dose is 1 or 2 tablets of 500 mg of Tylenol by taken at an interval of at least 4 hours, depending on the intensity of the pain