Spray Anti-bacterial ASEPT APAISYL Laboratories Merck, is an emergency care disinfectant, which can neutralize germs and bacteria from a surface plaGEL ANTI BACTERIEie.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MERCK ASEPT APAISYL ANTIBACTERIAL SPRAY 100 ML
Description Asept Apaisyl anti bacterial spray
For wounds, scratches or damage of any kind, the first thing remains the cleaning and disinfection of the wound. Indeed, during an injury, germs and bacteria take advantage of this weakness to settle into the wound and are directly responsible for the worsening of the condition. An anti-bacterial solution of emergency must imperatively always at hand to respond quickly and maintain healthy injury.
Application advice and opinions on Asept Apaisyl spray 100ml
- Clean the skin area previously altered by removing any residue.
- Spray directly on skin care.
- Reapply two to three per day.
Composition Asept Apaisyl
Spray Anti-bacterial ASEPT APAISYL contains:
- This is an agent that inhibits the proliferation of bacteria and pathogenic germs, it is fast and has a prolonged action.
- Lactic Acid A
- This organic and natural compound ensures the pH balance of skin and enhances the sustained action of chlorhexidine.
- Glycerin promotes proper hydration and drainage damaged skin.
Precaution for use with antibacterial spray Asept Apaisyl
This treatment is suitable for adults and children older than three months.
Care does not sting.
Introducing Asept Apaisyl a / bacterial hand
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.