Biseptinespraid solution for cutaneous application of 125 ml for sale in our pharmacy bio. Antisepsis small superficial wounds.
In stock Dispatched within 1 to 2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SOLUTION FOR APPLICATION BISEPTINESPRAID SKIN 125ML
Description Biseptinespraid solution for applying skin 125 ml
Biseptinespraid 125 ml solution for skin antisepsis application is a small superficial wounds.
Known hypersensitivity to any component, including chlorhexidine (or its chemical class) or benzalkonium chloride (of the family of quaternary ammonium).
· This product should not be used on particular genital mucosa (balanitis risk or erosive vaginitis).
· This product should not be used for disinfection of medical and surgical equipment.
· This product should not be placed in contact with the brain and meninges, the eye or penetrate the ear canal in case of tympanic perforation.
Biseptinespraid Council to use solution for cutaneous application of 125 ml
1-2 applications per day. It is not necessary to rinse after application.
The period of use is limited to 5 days.
Biseptinespraid composition solution applied to skin 125 ml
per 100 ml
Chlorhexidine gluconate 250 mg
Benzalkonium chloride 25 mg
4 ml benzyl alcohol
Precaution of use
· In the absence of data on skin absorption, the risk of systemic effects can not be excluded. They are all the more to be feared that the antiseptic is used on a large area, under occlusion, on damaged skin, including burned, mucosal, or a premature infant skin (due to the surface / weight the occlusion effect layers at headquarters).
· Upon initiation of an antiseptic preparation, microbial contamination is possible.
Adverse effects of Biseptinespraid solution for cutaneous application of 125 ml:
Possibility of allergic contact dermatitis.
Some rare cases of idiosyncratic (especially anaphylaxis) have been observed with chlorhexidine.
Biseptinespraid presentation solution for cutaneous application of 125 ml
125 ml bottle.
Our Pharmacy expert advice
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.