Pear tapered tip enema Salva N4 65 ml, small ideal size for ear cleaning (removal of earwax).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
A PEAR ENEMA TAPERED END SALVA N4 65 ML
Pear tapered tip enema Salva N4 65 ml, small ideal size for ear lavage (tapered toe. Available in 30 ml.).
Description pear enema tapered tip salva n4 65ml
Pear tapered tip enema Salva N4 65 ml, small ideal size for ear cleaning (removal of earwax). Its small size makes it ideal for ear washes, after applying a cerumenolytic (against the earwax). Child.
Using advice and opinion on pear enema tip tapers salva n4
- Effecture you fully press the pear.
- Immerse the neck of the poure in the washing liquid
- Relieve pressure gradually made on the bulb to allow the rise of the washing liquid.
- Insert the neck of the bulb to ensure the release of the liquid.
Use caution with pear enema tip tapers salva n4
- Do not sink deeply the neck of the bulb into the ear canal to prevent injury of the eardrum.
- Do not use in case of eardrum perforation.
- The pressure on the pear should be gradual to avoid any abrupt exit enema liquid.
- After each use, the bulb should be cleaned with water and emptied completely.
- Do not get in contact with fatty products (Vaseline, ...) and chlorinated solvents (water bleach ...).
- Store away from light, heat and moisture.
Our section brings together a wide range dedicated to diagnostic equipment , to enable you to equip yourself at best.
The wide range of diagnostic equipment offered ( thermometer, blood pressure monitor, blood glucose meter ...) thus allows individuals and professionals to equip themselves according to their needs. All major brands are represented.