SANTAROME BIO well-being liver 20 ampoules 10ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
SANTAROME BIO well-being liver
In our society of over-consumption, our liver is in great demand. In the long run, he gets tired and is less fulfilled.
SANTAROME HEALTH HEALTH is a dietary supplement in the form of drinkable ampoules . They contain a complex of organic plants selected for their beneficial actions on the liver.
Description of SANTAROME BIO well-being liver
Zoom on the assets present inside these Santarome liver wellness ampoules:
- Black radish, piteit, fumitory and artichoke stimulate the functions of secretions of the liver and bile. Cholagogue andcholeretic
- Turmeric : it has a hepatoprotective activity. Curcumin has a protective role by activation in the liver of enzymatic anti-oxidant systems.
- Concentrated lemon juice : it protects the liver
- Glycerine macerate Rosemary : It is a natural remedy for the liver and gall bladder , moreover it protects the liver system while allowing its detoxification .
- Birch Glycerine Macerate : It is an effective liver cleanser . It is recommended to treat hepatitis and pancreatitis
- Glycerine macerate from Genevrier : It acts as a 100% natural detoxifier that will cleanse the body and purify the digestive system.
Buds are the parts of the tree most concentrated in amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, trace elements for enhanced efficiency.
Advice for use and dosage
- Shake the ampoule before use. Pour the contents of a diluted ampoule into 20 cl of water.
- Take a light bulb morning and evening before meals for 20 days.
- To renew as soon as necessary.
Comment on advice for use and dosage of SANTAROME BIO well-being liver 20 ampoules 10ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Purified Water, Aqueous Extracts of Black Radish *, Dandelion *, Fumitory *, Turmeric *, Dry Artichoke Extract, Lemon Concentrate Juice *, Glycerine Macerate of Rosemary *, Birch * and Juniper *, Natural Rosemary Flavor * .
* Ingredients from organic farming.
What are the ingredients in two bulbs?
- Black radish 3328 mg,
- Dandelion 3328 mg
- Fumitory 2160 mg
- Turmeric 1696 mg,
- Artichoke dry extract 1000 mg,
- Juice Concentrate of Lemon 800 mg,
- Macerate of Rosemary 100 mg, Birch 50 mg and Juniper 50 mg.
Precaution of use
Not suitable for:
- children under 15,
- people on anticoagulant therapy,
- people allergic to salicylates,
- in case of renal failure.
For people with thyroid treatment, consult a doctor.
Presentation of SANTAROME BIO well-being liver
Santarome Bio well-being liver comes in the form of a box containing a choice of 20 or 40 ampoules .
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Why should you take care of your liver?
The main missions of the liver:
- The liver regulates the blood circulation : Similar to the action of a sponge, it absorbs or restores the blood volume according to the needs of the body. During an effort he will release the blood to supply the muscles. On the contrary, during a rest period, he will take the opportunity to filter the blood in order to eliminate the waste accumulated in the body.
- The liver filters the blood : It takes all the elements useful to the body and turns all the toxic molecules into urea. The urea is then sent to the kidneys which will be responsible for removing it through the urine.
- The liver stores and synthesizes : All molecules useful to the body (nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fatty acids, vitamins ...) are stored by the liver. To make them assimilable by the human body, the liver must then synthesize them.