Lapsa Cat Adult Urinary Health Croquette 2 Kg in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Shipped in 5 to 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Lapsa Cat Adult Urinary Health Croquette 2 Kg
LAPSA Urinary Health foods are complete and balanced and rich in chicken to meet the needs of your cat from 1 to 7 years old.
Description of Lapsa Cat Adult Urinary Health Croquette 2 Kg
The cat food for adult cat Lapsa Urinary Health allows your cat to:
- Participate in the proper functioning of the urinary system of your cat, through the effect of a balanced mineral intake that prevents the formation of crystals.
- Protect its intestinal flora , inulin helps prevent intestinal infections and promotes the immune system.
- Facilitate the elimination of hairballs, plant fibers provide transit and digestive comfort.
The most of the product :
- Conforts the carnivorous instinct of your cat: 70% of animal protein.
- Highly digestible : Thanks to the quality of proteins.
- Healthy and shiny coat : by the effect of Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- The texture of kibbles specially studied to promote good oral hygiene.
- Meat declared fit for human consumption: Before and after slaughter.
Advice for use and dosage
Weight of the cat (kg) 2.5 3 4 5 6 8
Not sterilized - outdoor access (g per day) 50 60 70 80 95 110
Unsterilized - living indoors (g per day) 45 50 65 75 85 100
Sterilized - outdoor access (g per day) 45 50 60 70 80 95
Sterilized - living indoors (daily) 40 45 55 60 70 85
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of Lapsa Cat Adult Urinary Health Croquette 2 Kg with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Dehydrated poultry protein (including dehydrated chicken 20%), corn, wheat, corn gluten, dehydrated animal protein, animal fat, hydrolysed poultry protein, dehydrated beet pulp (2%), vegetable fiber (2%), hydrolyzate of meat, fish oil, inulin (0.8%), minerals, potassium chloride, brewer's yeast, egg powder.
Precaution of use
- Always leave a bowl of fresh water available for your pet.
- Close the packaging well after opening.
- Use preferably before the date of minimum durability on the packaging.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
Presentation of Lapsa Cat Adult Urinary Health Croquette
Lapsa s is in the form of a 2 kg bag.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Feline Lower Urinary Tract (MBAUF) is a general term that includes urinary stones and other causes of bladder irritation.
All cats may be confronted with the appearance of urinary stones but the most sensitive to this problem are male cats, castrated, sedentary and overweight. The cat's diet is an essential part of preventing urinary stones.
Urinary stones are formations of larger or smaller crystals that can appear in the urinary system of the cat. There are three types of calculations depending on the crystals from which they are made.
In any case, a healthy lifestyle is also recommended to prevent the formation of stones in your cat: physical exercise, fresh water freely served to the cat to promote elimination, a clean litter to which your animal will surrender without reluctance, special vigilance against overweight.
The good health of your animal comes first and foremost by a good diet adapted to his metabolism.
- digestive disorders,
- kidney or urinary
- heart problems,
- or overweight,
to answer the troubles of your dog by the means of an adapted food, discover all our references of the medical food for dog and cat . It will bring a better balanced diet to your pet and help him get back to health faster.
Medical foods are also called veterinary foods, prescription foods or therapeutic foods. They exist in the form of croquettes or pâtés. They are a source of vitamins and nutrients that your little companion may need to be healthy.