Royal Canin VET DIET CHICKEN CAT SENSITIVITY 12 100 g sachets for sale in our veterinary pharmacy
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Royal Canin SENSITIVITY CAT VET DIET CHICKEN 12 bags of 100 g
ROYAL CANIN VET description DIET CHICKEN CAT SENSITIVITY 12 bags of 100 g
Royal Canin Sensitivity is a food designed especially for cats suffering from food intolerances.
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and / or gastrointestinal.
- Food intolerance (including lactose intolerance).
- Acute or chronic diarrhea.
- Chicken and rice are rarely associated with food hypersensitivity and are highly digestible. This approach reduces the risk of allergic reaction in cats.
- 4 patented complex of B vitamins (Pantothenic acid, Inositol, Niacin and Choline) and 1 amino acid (Histidine) acting in synergy, which stimulates the synthesis of ceramide, to help strengthen the skin barrier and reduce the transepidermal water loss.
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids, long chain fatty acids of the omega-3 series, modulate skin reactions and contribute to the integrity of the intestinal mucosa.
- Combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics, rice and fish oil helps to ensure maximum digestive security.
Using advice from Royal Canin VET DIET CHICKEN CAT SENSITIVITY 12 bags of 100 g
Recommended daily quantities:
|Weight of Cat||Skinny||Normal||Overweight|
|2 kg||130||1 1/4||110||1||-||-|
|3 kg||195||2||165||1 3/4||-||-|
|4 kg||260||2 1/2||220||2 1/4||180||1 3/4|
|5 kg||325||3 1/4||275||2 3/4||225||2 1/4|
|6 kg||390||2||330||3 1/4||270||2 3/4|
|7 kg||455||4 1/2||385||3 3/4||315||3 1/4|
|8 kg||-||-||440||4 1/2||360||3 1/2|
|10 kg||-||-||550||5 1/2||450||4 1/2|
When allergy or food intolerance is suspected, the cat must change plans without food transition. it is recommended to prescribe dietary treatment Feline Sensitivity Control for life.
ROYAL CANIN VET composition DIET CHICKEN CAT SENSITIVITY 12 bags of 100 g
Chicken livers, pouelt meat, rice, vegetable fibers, fish oil, sunflower oil, minerals, taurine salt, fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS), DL-methionine, marigold extract (source of lutein) , trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins.
ROYAL CANIN VET Introducing DIET CHICKEN CAT SENSITIVITY 12 bags of 100 g
12 bags of 100 g
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.