Restrical Tarragon 500ml Bottle: Laxative used orally. Advocated in occasional constipation. Is usually 6 to 8 hours after dosing.
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ESTRAGON RESTRICAL BOTTLE 500ML
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Restrical is a paraffin oil flavored with tarragon to treat occasional constipation.
Description Restrical tarragon 500ml
Restrical Tarragon 500ml bottle is recommended to treat occasional constipation in adults and children over 6 years.
Using advice and opinion on Restrical tarragon 500ml
- Adults: Oral 15-45 mL or 1-3 tablespoons daily.
- In children over 6 years: Oral: 10-15 ml (ie 2-3 teaspoons) per day.
The capture can take place either in the morning on an empty stomach, preferably between meals.
If taken at night, avoid bed within 2 hours of taking and consider the onset of action (6-8 hours).
Composition Restrical tarragon 500ml
Paraffin scented with tarragon.
For 100 ml of oral solution: Liquid paraffin 85,500 g. List of excipients: glycerides of peanut oil (Olicine), beta carotene, of deterpenated tarragon essence.
Restrical tarragon 500ml Presentation
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist of current treatments to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find the manual of this drug on the website of the National Agency of Drug Safety and health products.
Pharmacovigilance Reporting an or effect (s) Adverse (s) bound (s) use of a medicament
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
RESTRICAL tarragon: oral solution (tarragon flavoring); 500 ml bottle.
RESTRICAL hazelnut: oral solution (hazelnut flavoring); 500 ml bottle.
DB Pharma Laboratory
|p 100 ml||p 100 ml|
|Liquid Paraffin||85.5 g||85.5 g|
|Tarragon, Terpeneless Gasoline||+|
lubricating laxative . It acts by softening the stool and facilitating their progression in the intestine.
It is used as a symptomatic treatment for constipation.
- abdominal pain of unknown cause,
- intestinal occlusion or condition predisposing to occlusion.
Lubricant laxatives contain oils which, in the event of accidental passage in the bronchi (disorders of swallowing, vomiting, gastroesophageal reflux ...), expose to serious lung complications. This medication should be taken at least 2 hours before bedtime and should be used with caution in elderly patients who have difficulty swallowing and in young children.
The use of laxatives must remain exceptional in children.
This solution should not be heated and is unsuitable for cooking food.
vitamins : its use must be punctual.
The laxative effect occurs within 6 to 8 hours.
- Adult: 1 to 3 tablespoons per day.
- Children 6 to 15 years: 2 to 3 teaspoons per day.
It is a fatty substance, not absorbed by the intestine, which facilitates the transit and the elimination of the stool. It is devoid of toxicity, but its prolonged use reduces the absorption of certain essential vitamins (A, D, E, K).
Raising the gastric juice in the esophagus and in the back of the throat, favored by the extended position after meals, by leaning forward, by wearing clothes that compress the abdomen. This reflux is sometimes due to a hiatal hernia.
Treatment that suppresses or alleviates the symptoms of a disease without addressing its cause.
An essential ingredient for the growth and proper functioning of the body. Vitamin requirements are normally covered by a varied diet. In developed countries, only vitamin D deficiency, in the young child or the old man who is exposed to the sun, justifies systematic supplementation. Superior intake, especially with medicines, can lead to overdose and various disorders (mainly vitamins A and D).
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Last updated: 23/05/2017
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should talk to your doctor if you do not feel better or feel less well.
1. What is RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution and in which cases it is used?
2. What should be known before taking RESTRICAL ESTRAGON oral solution?
3. How to take RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution ?
6. Package contents and other information.
It is recommended in occasional constipations.
It usually works 6 to 8 hours after taking.
· if you are allergic to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· if you suffer from abdominal pain that you do not know the cause,
· if you have swallowing difficulties (swallow properly) due to the risk of bronchial inhalation and lipoid pneumonitis.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution .
NO PROLONGED USE WITHOUT MEDICAL ADVICE.
· The administration of paraffin oil in young children, patients bedridden or having difficulty swallowing should be cautious as it may cause bronchial passages and respiratory disorders.
In general, do not administer this medication before bed.
It may be related to a recent change in lifestyle (travel). The drug may be an aid in short treatment. Any recent constipation unexplained by the change in lifestyle, constipation accompanied by pain, fever, swelling of the abdomen must make seek the opinion of the doctor.
Chronic constipation (long-term constipation):
It can be linked to two causes:
· a disease of the intestine that requires treatment by the physician,
· or an imbalance in intestinal function due to dietary habits and lifestyle.
· an increase in dietary intakes of vegetable products (green vegetables, raw vegetables, wholemeal bread, fruit ...)
· an increase in the consumption of water and fruit juices
· an increase in physical activities (sports, walking ...)
· rehabilitation of defecation reflex
· sometimes, adding sound to the diet.
It is helpful to seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
In children the treatment of constipation is based on lifestyle and dietary measures: in particular the use of the right amount of water with infant milk powders, a diet rich in vegetable products, addition of Juice.
Regular intake of laxatives in young age may interfere with the normal functioning of the defecation reflex).
Precautions for use
· This oil should not be heated.
· Prolonged use of paraffin oil is likely to decrease the absorption of certain vitamins.
IN CASE OF DOUBT DO NOT HESITATE TO REQUEST THE NOTICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Other medicines and RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution with food and beverages and alcohol
This medication under normal conditions of use may be used occasionally during pregnancy and lactation.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor for advice or pharmacist before taking this medication.
Driving and using machines
RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution contains
Adult: the usual dosage is 1 to 3 tablespoons per day.
Children over 6 years: 1 to 3 teaspoons per day.
Children under 6 years of age: according to medical advice.
Frequency of Administration
The dose may be taken one or more times preferably in the morning on an empty stomach, 2 hours before or after meals. If taken at night, avoid sleeping within 2 hours (see Special Warnings) and take into account that the laxative effect may occur during the night.
IN ALL CASES CONFORM TO THE ORDER OF YOUR DOCTOR STRICTLY.
If you have used more RESTRICAL ESTRAGON oral solution than you should have
A high-dose use of liquid paraffin is liable to:
· steatorrhea (fatty diarrhea),
· anal seeping,
· perianal irritation.
If you take more RESTRICAL ESTRAGON oral solution than you should, stop treatment and contact your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to take RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution
If you stop taking RESTRICAL ESTRAGON, oral solution
· in exceptional conditions or due to misuse, possibilities of respiratory disorders,
· in high doses, risk of oily flow or irritation in the anus.
If you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, or if any of the side effects gets serious, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package.
This medication should be stored in a dark place.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substance is:
Liquid paraffin ................................................ .................................................. 85.500 g
For 100 ml oral solution
· The other components are:
Glycerides of peanut oil (Olicine), beta carotene, detergent tarragon essence.
72, RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT HONORE
1 BIS, RUE DU COMMANDANT RIVIERE
94210 LA VARENNE SAINT HILAIRE
440, AVENUE DU GENERAL DE GAULLE
14200 HEROUVILLE SAINT CLAIR
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Constipation drug Pharmacy Online: Order your medication to treat your transit in your bio online pharmacy.
Bloating, gastric acidity, diarrhea during gastroenteritis or food poisoning, constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, are all presenting symptoms of gastric and intestinal dysfunction. You will find here the drugs to relieve digestive disorders.