- Asthenia, adjuvant (the), Dyspepsia suspected of hepatobiliary origin, hyperammonemia congenital deficiency of urea cycle, Malfunction of the uréogenèse cycle , functional asthenia , Dyspepsia , find the composition and dosage of Arginine VEYRON oral suspension bulb 20Amp / 5ml in our pharmacy online bio: arginine hydrochloride
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: ERGYPHILUS NUTERGIA PLUS 60 CAPSULES
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
- 1168: Arginine VEYRON oral solution in ampoule (ITEM -)
- arginine hydrochloride (Molecule - Active Substance)
- methyl paraben (Molecule - Excipient with known effect)
- water (Molecule - Excipients)
- caramel flavor (Molecule - Excipients)
- ethyl vanillin (Molecule - Excipients)
- sucrose solution (Molecule - Excipient with known effect)
- vanillin (Molecule - Excipients)
- nonalactone gamma (Molecule - Excipients)
- piperonal (Molecule - Excipients)
- Purified Water (Molecule - Excipients)
- glycerol (Molecule - Excipients)
- caramel (Molecule - Excipients)
- Fenugreek extract (Molecule - Excipients)
- coffee extract (Molecule - Excipients)
- saccharin (Molecule - Excipients)
- diacétylecétone (Molecule - Excipients)
- cocoa extract (Molecule - Excipients)
- ethanol (Molecule - Excipient with known effect)
- methyl ethyl ketone (Molecule - Excipients)
- dihydroxycoumarin (Molecule - Excipients)
- furfural (Molecule - Excipients)
- benzaldehyde (Molecule - Excipients)
- Asthenia, adjuvant (the), Dyspepsia suspected of hepatobiliary origin, hyperammonemia congenital deficiency of urea cycle, Malfunction of the uréogenèse cycle , functional asthenia , Dyspepsia , Directions for use and dosage of Arginine VEYRON oral suspension bulb 20Amp / 5ml Presentation ARGININE VEYRON oral suspension bulb 20Amp / 5ml Warnings Warning on drugs, the drug Arginine VEYRON oral suspension bulb 20Amp / 5ml no prescription n ' is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let drugs out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products. Tell your pharmacist Online ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose. Click here to find the manual of this drug on the website of the National Agency of Drug Safety and health products. Pharmacovigilance: Declare one or effect (s) undesirable (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
ARGININE VEYRON: oral solution (caramel flavoring); box of 20 ampoules of 5 ml.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 2,60 euro (s).
ARGININE VEYRON: oral solution (caramel flavoring); 250 ml bottle.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 4,23 euro (s).
Laboratory Pierre Fabre Medicine
|p amp buv||pc to c|
|L-Arginine hydrochloride||1 g||0.918 g|
|Sucrose||0.8 g||0.75 g|
amino acid . It acts by facilitating the production of bile by the liver and its secretion in the intestine. it also has an anti-asthenic effect.
It is used in the treatment of difficult digestions and fatigue when it is not due to a disease ( functional asthenia ).
It is also used in the treatment of a rare disease, congenital hyperammonemia.
bile duct or severe hepatic impairment .
Persistent fatigue should not lead you to increase intake of this medication: consult your doctor.
Do not use this medication for long periods of time without the advice of your doctor: tests may be necessary if symptoms persist.
This medicinal product contains a significant quantity of sugar (sucrose).
Usual dosage:Digestive disorders :
- Adult: 1 or 2 ampoules or 1 to 2 teaspoons of solution, 3 times a day, before the 3 main meals.
- Adult and child over 6 years: 1 ampoule or 1 teaspoon of solution, 2 or 3 times a day. The duration of treatment should not exceed 1 month.
The treatment of functional asthenia is based on simple measures: adequate sleep time, moderate alcohol , coffee and tea consumption, smoking cessation, sports, suppression when is possible, from stress exposures.
This medication is only an adjunctive treatment that complements the action of these indispensable measures.
Amino acids are the elemental constituents of proteins. Some essential amino acids can not be made by the body and must therefore be supplied by the diet.
General name designating a family of substances which have the property of being able to be mixed with water and fatty substances. The most common alcohol is ethyl alcohol (ethanol), but there are many other alcohols: methanol, butanol, etc. The degree of alcoholic solution corresponds to the volume of pure alcohol present in 100 ml of solution, knowing that 1 glass of wine or 1/2 of beer (25 cl) contains about 8 g of alcohol.
When alcohol is used as an antiseptic, an unpleasant odor denaturant is often added to prevent drinking. Contrary to a widespread belief, alcohol at 70o (or even at 60o) is a better antiseptic than alcohol at 90o.
Medication that fights fatigue (asthenia).
General fatigue without detectable organ disease. It can occur during convalescence of an illness or during some stress.
Inability of the liver to perform its function, which is essentially the elimination of some waste, but also the synthesis of many biological substances essential to the body: albumin, cholesterol and coagulation factors (vitamin K, etc.).
General term for various substances of which the most widely used is sucrose. Other sugars can be contained in drugs: glucose, fructose, lactose, etc. Glucose is the sugar used by the body; it is the only one to circulate in considerable quantity in the blood.
Sweeteners (false sugar) are allowed in diabetics or people on a diet, and are very low in calories.
Trouble felt by a person with an illness. The same symptom can translate different diseases and the same disease does not necessarily give the same symptoms in all the patients.
Treatment that complements the action of a specific treatment, but generally does not achieve healing on its own.
Excretory pathways leading the bile of the liver to the duodenum. They include the bile duct and the gall bladder, which stores excess bile between meals.
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Updated on: 21/04/2015
ARGININE VEYRON, drinkable solution in ampoule
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should talk to your doctor if you do not feel better or feel less well.
In this notice :
1. WHAT ARGININE VEYRON, oral solution in ampoule AND WHAT CASES IS IT USED FOR?
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE ARGININE VEYRON, oral solution in ampoule?
3. HOW TO TAKE ARGININE VEYRON, oral solution in ampoule?
4. WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
5. HOW TO STORE ARGININE VEYRON, oral solution in ampoule?
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
(A: Digestive System and Metabolism).
This medication is recommended:
· in supportive treatment of difficult digestions and transient fatigue states.
· in congenital hyperammonemia due to deficiency of the urea cycle.
· if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
IN CASE OF DOUBT, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHARMACIST
USE THIS MEDICINE WITH CAUTION in cases of obstruction of the bile ducts or severe liver disease.
The use of this medication is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase / isomaltase deficiency (rare hereditary diseases).
In case of diarrhea or abdominal pain, stop treatment and CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
This medicine contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 218) and may cause allergic reactions.
This medication contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per dose.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking ARGININE VEYRON, oral solution in a vial.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
This medication should be used with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Sucrose, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 218) and ethanol.
Swallow with a little water.
Adult: 1 to 2 ampoules, before the 3 main meals or at the time of the troubles.
Adult and child over 6 years: 1 ampoule, 2 to 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 4 weeks.
Congenital hyperammonemias : the dosage depends on the weight of your child.
It is necessary to follow the directions of your doctor.
Duration of treatment
In the context of asthenia, DO NOT USE MORE THAN 4 WEEKS WITHOUT MEDICAL ADVICE.
Risk of diarrhea at high doses.
Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
· Risk of high dose diarrhea.
Declaration of side effects
If you notice any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly through the national reporting system : National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (Ansm) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance. Website: www.ansm.sante.fr .
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• The active substance is:
L (+) - arginine hydrochloride ........................................... .................................................. .............. 1.0000 g
Corresponding quantity in L (+) Arginine .......................................... ............................................... 0,8266 g
For a 5 ml ampoule.
• Other ingredients are: Caramel flavoring (containing ethanol), methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 218), saccharin, 67% (m / m) sucrose solution, purified water.
This medication is in the form of a drinkable solution in a 5 ml ampoule. Box of 20 bulbs.
PIERRE FABRE MEDICAMENT
45, PLACE ABEL GANCE
92100 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT
45 place Abel Gance
PIERRE FABRE MEDICAMENT PRODUCTION
45, PLACE ABEL GANCE
Constipation drug Pharmacy Online: Order your medication to treat your transit in your bio online pharmacy.
Bloating, gastric acidity, diarrhea during gastroenteritis or food poisoning, constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, are all presenting symptoms of gastric and intestinal dysfunction. You will find here the drugs to relieve digestive disorders.