- low constipation, Preparation of rectosigmoid endoscopic or radiological, Constipation , Preparation for digestive endoscopy , Palliative Care , find the composition and dosage of Normacol ENEMA rectal solution in single-dose container 60ml child in our pharmacy online bio: disodium phosphate dodecahydrate
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: ERGYPHILUS NUTERGIA PLUS 60 CAPSULES
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
- 10328: Normacol ENEMA rectal solution in single-dose container child (ITEM -)
- paraben sodium methyl (Molecule - Excipient with known effect)
- karaya gum (Molecule - Excipients)
- Purified Water (Molecule - Excipients)
- disodium phosphate dodecahydrate (Molecule - Active Substance)
- monosodium phosphate dihydrate (Molecule - Active Substance)
- Sorbic acid (Molecule - Excipient with known effect)
- low constipation, Preparation of rectosigmoid endoscopic or radiological, Constipation , Preparation for digestive endoscopy , Palliative Care , Directions for use and dosage of Normacol ENEMA rectal solution pre-dispensed child 60ml ENEMA Normacol Introducing rectal solution pre-dispensed child 60ml Warnings Warning on drugs, the drug Normacol ENEMA rectal solution in single-dose container 60ml child no prescription n ' is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let drugs out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products. Tell your pharmacist Online ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose. Click here to find the manual of this drug on the website of the National Agency of Drug Safety and health products. Pharmacovigilance: Declare one or effect (s) undesirable (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
dihydrogen phosphate and sodium hydrogenphosphate
NORMACOL LAVEMENT Adult: rectal solution; 130 ml single dose container with cannula.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 1.44 euro (s).
NORMACOL LAVEMENT Child: rectal solution; 60 ml single canister container with cannula.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 1,21 euro (s).
|p unidose Ad||p childhood|
|Sodium dihydrogen phosphate||23.66 g||10.92 g|
|Sodium hydrogen phosphate||10.4 g||4.8 g|
|Sodium sorbic acid||+||+|
way rectally. It softens the stool and triggers a contraction of the rectum which allows their evacuation.
It is used to prepare the rectum before certain endoscopic or radiological examinations.
It is also used in the treatment of constipation, especially when stools accumulate in the rectum and the repeated pushes do not allow to evacuate them.
- disease causing bowel obstruction,
- megacolon ,
- severe renal failure ,
- child under 15 years of age (adult rectal solution),
- child under 3 years of age (child rectal solution).
This medication should not be used prolonged or repeated without medical advice.
Precautions are necessary in the weakened person or with heart failure , hemorrhoids , anal fissure or ulcerative colitis .
The contents of the vial should not be swallowed.
The laxative effect is evident within 5 minutes of enema administration.
Usual dosage:1 enema 5 to 20 minutes before the time chosen for the saddle in case of constipation or 1 enema the evening before and 1 enema on the day of the examination in case of preparation for an examination of the rectum.
Allergic reaction .
Loss of mineral salts in case of overdose.
Local irritation and exceptionally necroses of the rectum.
Small crevice around the anus, often little or not visible, causing sharp pains during and after the saddle.
Abnormal dilation of a vein of the anus or rectum developing either externally or internally. It may cause bleeding.
Inability of the heart to fulfill its function as a pump. The main symptoms of heart failure are fatigue and shortness of breath during an effort.
Inability of the kidneys to eliminate waste or medicinal substances. Advanced renal insufficiency does not necessarily result in a decrease in the amount of urine excreted. Only a blood test and creatinine dosage may reveal this disease.
Dilatation of part of the large intestine where gas and faeces accumulate. It is often accompanied by constipation.
Reaction due to hypersensitivity of the organism to a drug. Allergic reactions can take a wide variety of aspects: urticaria, angioedema, eczema, eruption of pimples resembling measles, etc. Anaphylactic shock is a generalized allergic reaction that causes discomfort due to a sudden drop in blood pressure.
Inflammatory disease of the rectum and colon, which evolves by flare-ups. Each flare is accompanied by fever, bloody stools.
- Pathway (route of administration) used to administer drugs: oral, sublingual, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous, intradermal, transdermal.
- Set of hollow organs allowing the passage of air (airways), food (digestive tract), urine (urinary tract), bile (bile ducts), etc.
Cliquez ici pour retrouver la notice de ce médicament sur le site de l'Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé.
Pharmacovigilance : Déclarer un ou des effet(s) indésirable(s) lié(s) à l'utilisation d'un médicament
ANSM - Last updated: 05/07/2017
Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate
You should always use this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should talk to your doctor if you do not feel better or feel less well.
1. What is NORMACOL LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container and in which cases it is used?
2. What information should be known before using NORMACOL LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container?
3. How to use NORMACOL LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store NORMACOL LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container?
6. Package contents and other information.
· Preparation for radiological and endoscopic examination of the rectosigmoid.
· Symptomatic treatment of low constipation.
· If you are allergic to any of the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6,
· Children under 3 years,
· Hydro-electrolyte disorders with sodium retention,
· Patients with intestinal occlusion,
· Severe renal impairment,
· Megacolon (congenital or acquired).
IN CASE OF DOUBT, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHARMACIST.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using NORMACOL LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container.
This medicine contains sodium parahydroxybenzoate (E219) and may cause allergic reactions.
This medicine contains sorbic acid or a salt thereof and may cause local skin reactions (eg, eczema).
Prolonged or repeated use is discouraged.
In children, treatment with rectal laxatives without medical advice is contraindicated, as regular intake may interfere with the normal functioning of the defecation reflex.
It may be related to a recent change in lifestyle (travel). The drug may be an aid in short treatment. Any recent constipation unexplained by the change in lifestyle, constipation accompanied by pain, fever, swelling of the abdomen must make seek the opinion of the doctor.
Chronic constipation (long-term constipation)
It should not be treated with an enema.
It can be linked to two causes:
· a disease of the intestine that requires treatment by the physician,
· or an imbalance in intestinal function due to dietary habits and lifestyle.
· an increase in dietary intakes of vegetable products (green vegetables, raw vegetables, wholemeal bread, fruit ...),
· an increase in the consumption of water and fruit juices,
· an increase in physical activities (sports, walking ...),
· a rehabilitation of the defecation reflex,
· sometimes, the addition of sound to the diet.
It is helpful to seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
It is best not to use this medication in cases of hemorrhoid flare, anal fissures and ulcerative colitis.
The product should be used with caution in patients with anorectal malformation (imperforation, atresia), aged or frail, with mild to moderate chronic renal insufficiency, or with heart failure or dieting desoded strict because there is a risk of electrolyte disorders.
Patients should be encouraged to maintain adequate hydration during treatment.
IN CASE OF DOUBT, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHARMACIST.
In children, the treatment of constipation is based on lifestyle and dietary measures: in particular the use of the right amount of water with infant milk powders, a diet rich in vegetable products, of fruit juice.
Treatment with an enema without medical advice is contraindicated (regular administration of laxatives in young age may interfere with the normal functioning of the defecation reflex).
Other medicines and NORMACOLA LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
The product should be used with caution in patients receiving other hypokalemic drugs, digitalis or medicines that may cause torsades de pointes or other drugs that may affect electrolyte levels because hyperphosphatemia, hypocalcemia, hypernatremic dehydration and an acidosis might appear.
NORMACOL LAVEMENT CHILDREN, rectal solution, single dose container with food and beverages
Treatment of constipation of pregnancy should only involve rectal laxatives on a very ad hoc basis. It is preferable, as a precautionary measure, not to use phosphate enemas.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines
NORMACOLA LAVEMENT CHILDREN, rectal solution, unidose container contains sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E219) and sorbic acid.
Preparation for endoscopic or radiological examinations :
1 enema the night before and 1 on the day of the examination.
1 enema five to twenty minutes before the time chosen for the exemption.
Rectal route. DO NOT SWALLOW.
The solution is presented in a flexible plastic container serving as a pear and equipped with a lubricated rectal cannula.
1. Simply remove the tinted protective cap covering the lubricated cannula,
2. Gently insert the cannula into the anal orifice and inject the liquid into the rectal bulb by gradually compressing the body of the container. When administering the enema, the subject may be lying on his back or side.
3. After removal of the cannula, the patient will remain in the same position until a need to evacuate occurs, ie for 2 to 5 minutes.
If you have used more NORMACOL LAVING CHILDREN, rectal solution, single dose container you should not have
If you forget to use NORMACOL LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container
If you stop using NORMACOL LAVEMENT ENFANTS, rectal solution, single dose container
Prolonged or repeated use may cause anal burning.
Very rarely have been reported:
· Cases of hydro-electrolyte disorders with hyperphosphatemia, hypocalcaemia, acidosis and hypernatremic dehydration and manifesting by convulsions. These are almost always cases of overdose in young children or with anorectal malformation or Hirschprung disease or in patients with renal insufficiency.
There have also been reported cases of allergic reactions including anaphylactic reactions; dyspnea, edema, urticaria, rash and erythema.
Possibility of local irritation or even necrosis in very exceptional way.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the outer packaging after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
No special storage conditions.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substances are:
Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate .............................................. ........................ 10.92 g
Sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate .............................................. ..................... 4.80 g
For a single-dose container of 60 ml.
· The other ingredients are hydrolyzed sterilized gum, sorbic acid, sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E219), purified water.
This medication is in the form of a rectal solution in a single-dose container. Box of 1.
2 RUE JACQUES DAGUERRE
2 RUE JACQUES DAGUERRE
29 ETHE VIRTON STREET
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Constipation drug Pharmacy Online: Order your medication to treat your transit in your bio online pharmacy.
Bloating, gastric acidity, diarrhea during gastroenteritis or food poisoning, constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, are all presenting symptoms of gastric and intestinal dysfunction. You will find here the drugs to relieve digestive disorders.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.