Grains de Vals 12.5 mg 20 tablets on sale in our pharmacy Bio is a drug indicated for the treatment of occasional constipation in adults.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : constipation
In stock Dispatched within 1 to 2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GRAIN VALS 20 TABLETS 12.5mg
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Vals Beans Description 20 12.5 mg Tablets
Grains de Vals 20 12.5 mg tablets is a medicine containing a stimulant laxative that increases the secretion and motility of the intestine. It is used in the symptomatic treatment of acute constipation in adults. It contains the Senna plant with stimulating laxative properties.
Grains Council utilization of Vals 12.5 mg 20 Tablets
Grains de Vals 12.5 mg 20 tablets is only for adults. The usual dose is 1 to 2 tablets daily, taken before the evening meal. Do not exceed 8-10 days of treatment.
Vals beans composition 12.5 mg 20 Tablets
- Dry extract titrated Senna leaf (Cassia senna L. or Cassia angustifolia Vahl): 12.5 mg. Titled 14.0% to 15.5% in anthracene glycosides expressed in Sennosides B.
- Extraction Solvent: 70% ethanol v / v.
- Excipients: Microcrystalline cellulose silicified, croscarmellose sodium, talc, magnesium stearate, gum arabic, sucrose, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax.
- Excipients with known effect: Sucrose
Precaution of use
- This medicine should generally not be used in combination with certain medications, including amiodarone, brétyllium, disopyramide, quinidine, sotalol, astemizole, bepridil, erytromycine IV, halofantrine, pentamidine, sultopride, terfenadine, vincamine, digitalis or hypokalémiants.
- This medicated treatment of constipation must be accompanied by lifestyle changes: increase of dietary products of plant origin (green vegetables, raw vegetables, wholemeal bread, fruit ...), increased water consomamtion to fruit juices and soup, increased physical activity, rehabilitation of defecation reflex.
- Prolonged use of this drug is not recommended. Do not exceed 8-10 days of treatment.
- The use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, malabsorption of glucose and galactose or sucrase / isomaltase (rare hereditary disease).
- This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the box.
- This medicine should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
- Allergy (hypersensitivity) to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients of Grains de Vals,
- Certain diseases of the intestine and colon (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease ...),
- Abdominal pain (tummy pain)
- Chronic constipation long term,
- Severe dehydration.
Vals Beans Introducing 12.5 mg 20 Tablets
Box of 20 tablets.
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.