Puressentiel respiratory syrup cough Aromatherapy
The GORGE SYRUP, from the Respiratory range, from Laboratoires Puressentiel helps soothe the throat and respiratory tract, and preserves the immune system.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/2/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Puressentiel Respiratory Cough Syrup 125 ml Aromatherapy
Laboratoires Puressentiel offers you 100% natural cough respiratory syrup with soothing and expectorant active ingredients , the formula of which allows you to:
- calm cough
- soothe irritated mucous membranes of the respiratory tract
- lasting protection of the upper respiratory tract
Properties of Puressentiel Cough Syrup
Puressentiel respiratory syrup contains:
- Essential Oils HEBBD "Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined", it is a pledge of quality of the essential oil. This label guarantees the qualitative aspect of the plants used and the method of extracting the essential oil from the plant.
- Hive Extracts: Honey is full of beneficial effects for our organism thanks to its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties . Propolis stimulates the immune system and soothes infections such as laryngitis, tracheitis.
- Plant Extracts: White Bouillon, Marshmallow and Pine Buds are pectoral flowers. They clear the congested airways and are effective in coughs, bronchitis, inflammation of the throat.
- Acerola: Thanks to its anti-infectious properties, it strengthens the body's defenses to better understand common diseases such as colds, flu.
Results of Puressentiel Cough Syrup
The Puressentiel THROAT SYRUP soothes throat irritation while helping your immune system.
How to use Puressentiel Cough Syrup
Take 1 tablespoon per dose, 3 times a day for 5 days.
For children> 7 years, give 1 teaspoon per dose, 3 times a day for 5 days.
Plants: Fluid propolis extract, acerola berry extract ( Malpighia glabra ), marshmallow root extract ( Althaea officinalis ), pine bud extract ( Pinus sylvestris ), echinacea root extract ( Echinacea purpurea ), extract flowering tops of white broth ( Verbascum thapsus ).
HEBBD essential oils (Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil):
Eucalyptus ( Eucalyptus radiata ), lemon ( Citrus limonum ), rosemary ( Rosmarinus officinalis ), peppermint ( Mentha piperita ). Vegetable glycerin, fructose, water, honey, concentrated fig juice, concentrated lemon juice.