Puressentiel respiratory syrup cough Aromatherapy
The GORGE SYRUP, from the Respiratory range, from Laboratoires Puressentiel helps soothe the throat and respiratory tract, and preserves the immune system.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/2/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 149€*
Puressentiel Respiratory Cough Syrup 125 ml Aromatherapy
Laboratoires Puressentiel offers you 100% natural cough respiratory syrup with soothing and expectorant active ingredients , the formula of which allows you to:
- calm cough
- soothe irritated mucous membranes of the respiratory tract
- lasting protection of the upper respiratory tract
Properties of Puressentiel Cough Syrup
Puressentiel respiratory syrup contains:
- Essential Oils HEBBD "Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined", it is a pledge of quality of the essential oil. This label guarantees the qualitative aspect of the plants used and the method of extracting the essential oil from the plant.
- Hive Extracts: Honey is full of beneficial effects for our organism thanks to its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties . Propolis stimulates the immune system and soothes infections such as laryngitis, tracheitis.
- Plant Extracts: White Bouillon, Marshmallow and Pine Buds are pectoral flowers. They clear the congested airways and are effective in coughs, bronchitis, inflammation of the throat.
- Acerola: Thanks to its anti-infectious properties, it strengthens the body's defenses to better understand common diseases such as colds, flu.
Results of Puressentiel Cough Syrup
The Puressentiel THROAT SYRUP soothes throat irritation while helping your immune system.
How to use Puressentiel Cough Syrup
Take 1 tablespoon per dose, 3 times a day for 5 days.
For children> 7 years, give 1 teaspoon per dose, 3 times a day for 5 days.
Plants: Fluid propolis extract, acerola berry extract ( Malpighia glabra ), marshmallow root extract ( Althaea officinalis ), pine bud extract ( Pinus sylvestris ), echinacea root extract ( Echinacea purpurea ), extract flowering tops of white broth ( Verbascum thapsus ).
HEBBD essential oils (Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil):
Eucalyptus ( Eucalyptus radiata ), lemon ( Citrus limonum ), rosemary ( Rosmarinus officinalis ), peppermint ( Mentha piperita ). Vegetable glycerin, fructose, water, honey, concentrated fig juice, concentrated lemon juice.
Puressentiel Respiratory to purify the air and eliminate bacteria
The natural answer to facilitate the well-being and to fight against the inconveniences of the winter, the seasonal sensitivities.
The clever gestures for a serene winter!
- Gesture N ° 1: clear the nose
Easy with the Puressentiel Respiratory Hypertonic Nasal Spray formula that cleans, moisturizes and opens the nose in minutes!
- Gesture N ° 2: from the first cold ... move to friction!
Ideal to bring comfort and promote well-being, the Puressentiel Respective Friction RESP OK ® 100% of natural origin is to be adopted from the first cold. And for toddlers (from 6 months), the baby pectoral massage balm is a gentle caress to provide a warming and soothing massage on the skin.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.