Puressentiel SYRUP GORGE 125ML Aromatherapy
The SYRUP GORGE, Respiratory range, Puressentiel Laboratories helps soothe the throat and respiratory tract, and preserve the immune system.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/2/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Puressentiel SYRUP GORGE 125ML Aromatherapy
The Puressentiel Laboratories offer the 100% natural SYRUP GORGE of natural origin with soothing and expectorant active ingredients whose formula allows:
- to reduce the irritation of the throat,
- to unclog the airways,
- to preserve our natural defenses .
Properties of Puressentiel SYROP GORGE
Puressentiel SYRUP GORGE contains:
- Essential Oils HEBBD "Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined", it is a pledge of quality of the essential oil. This label guarantees the qualitative aspect of the plants used and the extraction method of the essential oil of the plant.
- Extracts from the Hive: Honey is full of beneficial effects for our body thanks to its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties . Propolis stimulates the immune system and soothes infections such as laryngitis, tracheitis.
- Plant Extracts: White broth, marshmallow and pine buds are pectoral flowers. They clear the airways congested and are effective in case of cough, bronchitis, inflammation of the throat.
- of Acerola: Thanks to its anti-infectious properties, it strengthens the body's defenses to better apprehend common diseases such as colds and flu.
Results of Puressentiel SIROP GORGE
Puressentiel THROAT SYRUP relieves throat irritation while helping your immune system.
How to use Puressentiel SIROP GORGE
Take 1 tablespoon per intake, 3 times a day for 5 days.
For children> 7 years, give 1 teaspoon per intake, 3 times a day for 5 days.
Bulking Agent: Vegetable Glycerin, Acquired Extract of Dry Plants (Whole Plant of Echinacea Purpurea, White Bouillon Leaves, Marshmallow Floral Toppers, Pine Buds), Fructose, Honey, Concentrated Juice Fig, Lemon Concentrated Juice, Extract Hydro-Alcoholic Propolis, Acerola Powder, Aroma of Natural Origin: Essential Oils of Lemon Yellow, Eucalyptus Radiata, Peppermint, Rosemary to Cineole, Thickener: Xanthan Gum (Plant Origin).
Puressentiel Respiratory to purify the air and eliminate bacteria
The natural answer to facilitate the well-being and to fight against the inconveniences of the winter, the seasonal sensitivities.
The clever gestures for a serene winter!
- Gesture N ° 1: clear the nose
Easy with the Puressentiel Respiratory Hypertonic Nasal Spray formula that cleans, moisturizes and opens the nose in minutes!
- Gesture N ° 2: from the first cold ... move to friction!
Ideal to bring comfort and promote well-being, the Puressentiel Respective Friction RESP OK ® 100% of natural origin is to be adopted from the first cold. And for toddlers (from 6 months), the baby pectoral massage balm is a gentle caress to provide a warming and soothing massage on the skin.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.