To make it easier to fall asleep but also to gain sleep, the answers made by Naturopathy are numerous. It goes without saying that these tips are to be adapted and modulated according to your temperament. A good sleep goes through a good hygiene of life, and by some tricks... It is important to listen to yourself and the needs of our Organization. We all have a daily rhythm that is most favorable to us. It is up to us to find it and to rely on it as much as possible. Just watch yourself. What time in the evening do you feel the need to go to sleep? What is the time of your natural awakening? How many hours of sleep provide you with a quality day, to the best of your fitness? These few...See article
30 Capsules Phytosun relaxation Sleep Aromadoses contains a complex of essential oils including basil essential oil which helps to soothe and maintain good sleep.
The laboratory Phytosun arom no longer manufactures these capsules, you can replace them with PRANAROM OLEOCAPS No. 7 SLEEP AND STRESS PASSENGER
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Phytostandard Eschscholtzia Valériane 30 CPR PhytoPrevent, PILEJE CHRONOBIANE MELATONINE 30 scored tablets, ChronoDorm Melatonin 1 mg 30 Tablets asleep, Homeogum Zen Attitude Sublingual Lozenge Box 40g, PRANAROM AROMANOCTIS SLEEP - RELAXATION 30 capsules, Erbanuit Sleep Erbalab 30 Capsules
Used for : mild insomnia
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Capsules Phytosun relaxation Sleep 30 Aromadoses
To soothe your body and prepare you for better sleep, PHYTOSUN Arôms, leader of Aromatherapy Pharmacy launches Aromadoses Sleep Relaxion. A dietary supplement of natural origin based on essential oils 100% pure and natural EOBBD guarantees.
These small soft capsules contain premeasured all the soothing properties of essential oils of basil, and small grain bitter orange
Composition of relaxation Sleep Capsules Phytosun
Virgin oil of sesame seeds, fish gelatin, basil ET and grain of bitter orange. Without preservatives and gluten free
Directions for use Capsules Phytosun relaxation Sleep
A capsule after the evening meal and 2 at bedtime for 10 days. To renew as needed.
To manage the stress of an appointment or a stressful predicament: take 1 capsule sleep Phytosun relaxation. Do not exceed 3 capsules daily.
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibition of use in case of hormone-dependent cancers
- Orally caution in people with bleeding disorders or under anticoagulants or blood thinner
- Not recommended for people hépatosensibles
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibits persons with allergies to geraniol, limonene or linalool
Each reference range AROMA doses is composed of essential oils 100% pure and natural, Botanically and Biochemically Defined (EOBBD).
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.