ESCULAPE Baume Breathing Glass jar 60 g PHYTOSUN'AROM
Balm ESCULAPE ® Friction is crafted from Aromatic essential oils 100% natural and is especially recommended during periods of winter conditions.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : confort respiratoire
contains: vegetable oil apricot
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/5/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
ESCULAPE Baume Breathing Glass jar 60g PHYTOSUN'AROM
This balm contains a combination of essential oils chemotyped that work together for better breathing.
Fresh friction: Apply 3 times daily rubbed on the chest, back and neck, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Corn Starch Modified, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis Flower Extract, Deceth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-buteth-26, Malachite Extract, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron viridiflora Flower Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil ANIBA rOSAEODORA Wood Oil, Laurus Nobilis Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Extract, Mentha arvensis Leaf Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl benzoate, Sodium polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth -6, PVM / MA decadiene crosspolymer, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, EDTA Tromethamine.
- Do not use in children under 7 years
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Forbidden to people allergic to limonene, eugenol or linalool
- Banned in people with kidney failure
- Forbidden to people without asthma had an allergist
- May cause narcotic effects in overdose (use only in small quantities)
- ATTENTION to the possible drug interactions after several days of treatment, ask your pharmacist
- Prohibits people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to people with a history of febrile convulsions
- Avoid combination with anticoagulants
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.