AROMADOSE PHYTOSUN'AROMS Tonus Box of 30 capsules
Aromadoses Tonus is a complex of essential oils that help bring vitality and energy, particularly in the states of fatigue and overwork.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 149€*
AROMADOSE Tonus PHYTOSUN'AROMS box of 30 capsules
The capsules contain a complex Aromadoses Toning Essential Oils with Essential Oils of Cinnamon and Rosemary that help bring vitality and energy, particularly in the states of fatigue and overwork.
Composition of Aroma Doses Tonus
The Aromadoses Tonus capsules contain essential oil Ginger essential oil of Marjolaine shell, the essential oil of Rosemary 1.8 and the essential oil of cinnamon.
Ingredients: Organic virgin oil sesame seeds, Fish gelatin, Essential oils: lemon (citrus limonum, zest), Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum, bark), shells marjoram (Origanum majorana, flowering part), rosemary 1.8 cineol (Rosmarinus officinalis branches), ginger (Zingiber officinalis, rhizomes), humectant: glycerol, Water, soy Lecithin.
Tips for using Aromadoses Tonus
Take 2 capsules of Aromadoses Tonus the morning and 1 capsule at midday before the meal for 10 days.
Repeat as needed.
The capsules Aromadoses tone Phytosun aroms, they contain a wealth of stimulating essential oils mentioned they aim to revitalize in times of fatigue and overwork.
Precautions with Aromadoses Tonus
- Do not use the Aromadoses Tonus Phytosun arom's pregnant or nursing women or children under 12 years
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in case of stomach problems
- Do not use in people with epilepsy
- To be avoided in case of known allergy to any component
- Food supplement taken in addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool, dry place
- May cause cardiac arrhythmias
- Associate with probiotics to prevent any risk of nephrotoxicity
Each reference range AROMA doses is composed of essential oils 100% pure and natural, Botanically and Biochemically Defined (EOBBD).
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.