30 Capsules Phytosun Bronches Aromadoses
Aromadoses Bronches is a complex of essential oils used to improve comfort and bronchial hygiene.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: AROMAFORCE Organic cleansing spray PRANAROM 150 ml
contains: globular eucalyptus
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Capsules Phytosun Bronches 30 Aromadoses
Aromadoses Bronches is a combination of essential oils used to improve comfort and hygiene of the bronchial tree. Made without preservatives, gluten, artificial flavors, no lactose, no yeast, no salt.
Directions for use of Aromadoses bronchi
Take 1 capsule bronchus Phytosun morning, noon and evening before meals with a glass of water for 7 to 10 days.
To maintain a natural protection of his body: take 2 capsules Phytosun bronchi in the morning before meals for 1 week. To renew as needed.
Aromagom with essential oils 100% pure and natural quiet throat in case of hoarseness or tingling; ideal complement to the throat spray Aromaforce Pranarom natural mouthwash with essential oils if irritation and sore throats .
Composition Capsules Phytosun Bronches aroms
Vegetable oil Soy * (cold pressed, not after GMOs), gelatin of marine origin, Essential Oils 100% pure and natural EOBBD (Lavandula officinalis flowering tops *, Eucalyptus globulus leaves *, * Origanum majorana flowering tops, * Rosmarinus officinalis flowering tops, Thymus serpyllum flowering tops) Glycerin, Water.
* From organic agriculture.
Daily dose in mg (3 capsules): 30 Lavender, Eucalyptus 24, 24 Marjoram, Rosemary ABV 24, Serpolet 18.
Each reference range AROMA doses is composed of essential oils 100% pure and natural, Botanically and Biochemically Defined (EOBBD).
Precautions with the capsules with essential oils Bronches
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Do not use bronchial capsules Phytosun if stomach problems
- Do not use in people with epilepsy
- To be avoided in case of known allergy to any component
- Not advised for pregnant and lactating women
- Drying to the skin and mucous membranes
- For adults
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Do not use over the long term
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.