30 Capsules Phytosun Bronches Aromadoses
Aromadoses Bronches is a complex of essential oils used to improve comfort and bronchial hygiene.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: AROMAFORCE Organic cleansing spray PRANAROM 150 ml
contains: globular eucalyptus
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Phytosun Capsules Bronchi 30 Aromadoses
Aromadoses Bronches is an association of essential oils used to improve the comfort and hygiene of the bronchial tree. Made without preservatives, gluten, artificial flavors, lactose, yeast, salt.
Directions for use of Aromadoses bronchi
Take 1 Phytosun Bronch capsule morning, noon and evening before a meal with a large glass of water, for 7 to 10 days.
To maintain natural protection for your body: take 2 Phytosun bronchial capsules in the morning before meals for 1 week. To be renewed as needed.
Aromagom with 100% pure and natural essential oils calms the throat in the event of hoarseness or tingling; ideal complement to the Aromaforce Pranarom throat spray natural mouthwash with essential oils in the event of irritation and sore throats .
Composition of Phytosun Aroms Bronchial Capsules
Soybean Vegetable Oil * (first cold pressing, not from GMOs), Gelatin of marine origin, Essential Oils 100% pure and natural HEBBD (Lavandula officinalis * flowering tops, Eucalyptus globulus * leaves, Origanum majorana * flowering tops, Rosmarinus officinalis * flowering tops, Thymus serpyllum flowering tops) Glycerol, Water.
* from organic farming.
Daily dose in mg (3 capsules): Lavender 30, Eucalyptus 24, Marjoram 24, Rosemary ABV 24, Serpolet 18.
Each reference in the AROMA Doses range is composed of 100% pure and natural essential oils, Botanically and Biochemically Defined (HEBBD).
Precautions for use with capsules with essential oils Bronches
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Do not use Phytosun bronchial capsules in case of stomach problems
- Do not use in people with epilepsy
- Avoid in case of known allergy to any of the components
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women
- Drying for the skin and mucous membranes
- Reserved for adults
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Do not use on the long term
How can you protect yourself more against viral infections?
Several research studies (1-3) show that essential oils have a great antiviral power against RNA and DNA viruses. They can be used to disinfect hands, clean up the environment and support the immune system:
Treat viruses - natural defenses solution
- Sanitize the hands by applying hydroalcoholic solutions or a few drops of essential oil of Ravintsara, Eucalyptus radiated, Tea Tree or Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution to the palms of the hands.
- Help the immune system by taking food supplements, including those with essential oils such as Oleocaps 1 and / or Oleocaps 4 Pranarom
- Strengthen the immune system by applying the Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution locally to the wrists, chest or back.
- Clean the air using the Aromaforce sanitizing spray and diffusing with a diffuser the Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution or the essential oils of Ravintsara and / or radiated Eucalyptus.
- Wu, S. et al. (2010, April). Essential oil attenuates influenza virus infection via inhibition of membrane fusion in vitro. In journal of investigative medicine (Vol. 58, No. 4, p. 677
- Wang, W. et al. (2008). Anti-virus activity of combined essential oil on infectious bronchitis virus. Indian veterinary journal, 85 (11), 1147-1148
- Jackwood, MW et al. (2010). Avian coronavirus infectious bronchitis virus susceptibility to botanical oleoresins and essential oils in vitro and in vivo. Virus research, 149 (1), 86-94.