ESCULAPE Baume Breathing Glass jar 60 g PHYTOSUN'AROM
Balm ESCULAPE ® Friction is crafted from Aromatic essential oils 100% natural and is especially recommended during periods of winter conditions.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : confort respiratoire
contains: vegetable oil apricot
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/5/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
ESCULAPE Baume Breathing Glass jar 60g PHYTOSUN'AROM
This balm contains a combination of essential oils chemotyped that work together for better breathing.
Fresh friction: Apply 3 times daily rubbed on the chest, back and neck, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Corn Starch Modified, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis Flower Extract, Deceth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-buteth-26, Malachite Extract, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron viridiflora Flower Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil ANIBA rOSAEODORA Wood Oil, Laurus Nobilis Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Extract, Mentha arvensis Leaf Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl benzoate, Sodium polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth -6, PVM / MA decadiene crosspolymer, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, EDTA Tromethamine.
- Do not use in children under 7 years
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Forbidden to people allergic to limonene, eugenol or linalool
- Banned in people with kidney failure
- Forbidden to people without asthma had an allergist
- May cause narcotic effects in overdose (use only in small quantities)
- ATTENTION to the possible drug interactions after several days of treatment, ask your pharmacist
- Prohibits people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to people with a history of febrile convulsions
- Avoid combination with anticoagulants