AROMADOSE PHYTOSUN'AROMS Tonus Box of 30 capsules
Aromadoses Tonus is a complex of essential oils that help bring vitality and energy, particularly in the states of fatigue and overwork.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
AROMADOSE Tonus PHYTOSUN'AROMS box of 30 capsules
The capsules contain a complex Aromadoses Toning Essential Oils with Essential Oils of Cinnamon and Rosemary that help bring vitality and energy, particularly in the states of fatigue and overwork.
Composition of Aroma Doses Tonus
The Aromadoses Tonus capsules contain essential oil Ginger essential oil of Marjolaine shell, the essential oil of Rosemary 1.8 and the essential oil of cinnamon.
Ingredients: Organic virgin oil sesame seeds, Fish gelatin, Essential oils: lemon (citrus limonum, zest), Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum, bark), shells marjoram (Origanum majorana, flowering part), rosemary 1.8 cineol (Rosmarinus officinalis branches), ginger (Zingiber officinalis, rhizomes), humectant: glycerol, Water, soy Lecithin.
Tips for using Aromadoses Tonus
Take 2 capsules of Aromadoses Tonus the morning and 1 capsule at midday before the meal for 10 days.
Repeat as needed.
The capsules Aromadoses tone Phytosun aroms, they contain a wealth of stimulating essential oils mentioned they aim to revitalize in times of fatigue and overwork.
Precautions with Aromadoses Tonus
- Do not use the Aromadoses Tonus Phytosun arom's pregnant or nursing women or children under 12 years
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in case of stomach problems
- Do not use in people with epilepsy
- To be avoided in case of known allergy to any component
- Food supplement taken in addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool, dry place
- May cause cardiac arrhythmias
- Associate with probiotics to prevent any risk of nephrotoxicity
Each reference range AROMA doses is composed of essential oils 100% pure and natural, Botanically and Biochemically Defined (EOBBD).