Heavy legs are a common syndrome, especially in women, and usually aggravated with summer heats. If the hereditary factor exists, venous insufficiency is not inevitable and herbal medicine offers a range of remedies to alleviate this phenomenon and the pain generated. Origins and symptoms of heavy legs and venous insufficiency Due to altered or dysfunctional venous valves (types of small flaps that promote blood flow from bottom to top), venous insufficiency is characterized by a poor return of blood flow to the heart. There is therefore a venous hyperpressure located in the lower limbs. The most common symptoms of heavy legs are varicose veins, a feeling of stiff legs with sometimes...See article
Daflon 500 mg is a non-prescription medication recommended for venous circulation disorders such as heavy legs and hemorrhoidal crisis.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
DAFLON 500 MG VENOUS CIRCULATION HEMORROIDS 60 CAPSULES
For warnings, precautions for use and contraindications, please consult the DAFLON 500MG user manual.
- Daflon 500 is a natural medicine advised dan s treatment of symptoms related to poor blood circulation, also called venous insufficiency. These symptoms include heavy, painful legs and impatience.
- Daflon 500mg is a non-prescription medication indicated for the treatment of symptoms related to hemorrhoidal crisis . These symptoms include bleeding, itching, and anal pain.
Indication of Daflon 500mg
- Treatment of manifestations of chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limbs, functional or organic: feeling of heaviness; pain; night cramps; edema; trophic disorders.
- Treatment of the acute attack of hemorrhoidal disease, proposed in the background treatment of functional and objective manifestations of hemorrhoidal disease.
Directions for use with the drug Daflon 500 mg
Daflon dosage in case of venous disease
Usual dosage : 2 tablets per day in one take or two separate doses, with meals.
In case of chronic pathology, it is possible to combine this treatment with L28 LEHNING oral drops , homeopathic treatment for venous circulation disorders (varicose veins, varicose ulcers, hemorrhoids).
Daflon dosage in case of Hemorrhoidal Disease
Acute crisis : 6 tablets per day for the first four days, then 4 tablets per day for three days, then consolidate by:
Background treatment: 2 tablets per day.
In the case of large hemorrhoids, we recommend the concomitant use of an anti-inflammatory and anesthetic cream such as Sedorrhoide Rectal Cream and Sedorroid suppository for cases of pruritic internal hemorrhoids.
Composition of Daflon 500mg Hemorrhoid
Daflon 500mg Hemorrhoid is a natural drug without prescription. Indeed, its manufacture begins with the harvest of immature oranges rich in active substances. These substances are extracted and then transformed into daflon 500 after several pharmaceutical stages.
Daflon 500 is composed of a micronized purified flavonoic fraction corresponding to 90% of diosmin, and 10% of effective flavonoids (expressed in hesperidin), expertly dosed and obtained by hemi-synthesis.
Excipients: sodium arboxymethyl starch, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, talc. Film coating: glycerol, hypromellose, macrogol 6000, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, yellow iron oxide (E 172), red iron oxide (E 172), titanium dioxide (E 171).
Precaution for use of Daflon 500mg Venous Circulation
- Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
Undesirable effects : Some cases of banal digestive disorders and neurovegetative disorders have been described: - Gastrointestinal disorders: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, dyspepsia; - Neurovegetative disorders: dizziness, headache, malaise.
Contraindications : Hypersensitivity to diosmin or to any of the excipients in the product.
Presentation of the drug Daflon
The non-prescription drug Daflon 500mg comes in a box of 60 film-coated tablets.
The price of the drug without prescription daflon 500 mg is free in pharmacy.
Our expert pharmacy advice for Daflon 500
- Keep regular physical activity and drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day (mineralized water).
- Avoid industrial fruit juices, sodas and other sugary drinks.
- Cultivate sleep.
- Protect your eyes from projections, trauma, light and radiation by wearing suitable glasses.
- Increase your consumption of dried fruits, non-roasted and unsalted oil seeds, blue fish from cold seas (by checking their origin!), Shellfish, crustaceans, pulses, cereals, fruits and vegetables in general.
- Make sure you have a regular but not excessive intake of calcium-rich dairy products: dry cheeses, yogurts, fresh cheeses.
Learn more about the different pathologies of venous circulation .
- Heaviness in the legs or calves is a particular feeling of heaviness in the legs, generally greater at the end of the day, in case of high heat, when standing or sitting for a long time, or when the calf is compressed in clothes or shoes that are too tight.
- Phlebalgia is pain specific to a venous path and can result in stitches in the path of the veins.
- Lower extremity cramps appear in 30% of venous diseases and are characterized by a lasting and abnormal contraction of a leg muscle, reflecting poor drainage of oxygen-depleted blood.
- Impatience is a feeling of numbness defined as an urge to move your legs during prolonged stationary stations, forcing you to get up.
DAFLON: how it works
VEINOTONIC and VASCULOPROTECTIVE (causes veinoconstriction, increased resistance of the vessels and a decrease in their permeability).
- In pharmacology: Daflon has a double action on the return venous system:
- in the veins and venules, it increases the parietal tone and exerts an antistasis action;
- at the level of microcirculation, it increases capillary resistance and normalizes capillary permeability.
- In clinical pharmacology: these properties have been confirmed in humans by methods allowing to objectify and quantify the activity of Daflon.
- Phlebotonic activity:
Gas plethysmography with venous occlusion and impedance rheoplethysmography demonstrated, in controlled studies, statistically significantly (p <0.001) an increase in venotonicity, as well as a decrease in venous stasis under Daflon.
The Xenon 133 clearance technique showed, under Daflon: a statistically significant increase in effective venous pressure (p <0.001);
Attention, the drug DAFLON 500MG is not a product like the others. Read the package leaflet carefully before ordering. Keep medicines out of the reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
- Please inform your online pharmacist of the treatments in progress in order to identify any incompatibilities. The order validation form contains a personalized message field provided for this purpose.
- Click here to find the leaflet for this medication on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
- Pharmacovigilance : Declare one or more undesirable effect (s) linked to the use of a drug.