When essential oils are venturing out of the medicine cabinet, this is our wellness benefits. Beauty, cooking, cleaning, garden, health and of course, each puts his virtues to our service, with recipes as effective as smart.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Organic essential oil Tea tree Melaleuca alternifolia PRANAROM, PURESSENTIEL 41 Cleansing Spray with essential oils 200ML, PRANAROM Bulle dry diffuser of essential oils, EXPERT PHYTOSUN'AROM Essential Oil Cold Diffuser, Diffuser Essential Oil EasyPlug Phytosun Aroms, Puressentiel Cleansing Spray 41 Essential Oils 500ml
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/7/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
All the benefits of incredible 6 oils for health, beauty, household and kitchen
Find out in this book:
- 6 essential oils for everything: tea tree, lemon, lavender, mint, rosemary and rose. Their CV and best missions.
- How to be beautiful and fit thanks to them: our good healthy recipes (angina, bloating, constipation, anxiety, etc..) And beauty (massages, baths, foot care, masks, etc..).
- How accommodate cooking: oils and honey flavored teas, fish, meat, whipped ... their benefactors virtues feasting.
- How to maintain her home and garden: homemade household products to flavor and clean. No more chips on Minet or moths in closets, farewell parasites on your beautiful plants!
Part 1: Our six super-malignant essential oils
- Tea Tree: doctor house
- Lemon: The Karcher
- Officinale Lavender: Shiva essential oils
- Peppermint: the pain
- Rosemary cineole: the expert ENT
- Rose of Damascus precious
Part 2: Our six essential oils in practice
- Heal the body and mind
- Perfume and take care of his house, animals
Danièle Festy is a pharmacist. Passionate about food, essential oils specialist, accustomed for years to probiotics and nutritional supplements that really improve the quality of life she has led for more than forty years his pharmacy. She now spends part of his time to offer consultations, conferences and training aroma throughout France and Belgium (Brussels), to meet his readers, and the other to write practical books for the general public health .
Real "coach pharmacist," she accompanies you day after day, to ease small and great pain, cure the ills of the daily whole family. In her books, she follows one logical and one purpose only: to care, help improve the quality of life. His books are not equivalent. They accompany you every day, you help to naturally protect your loved ones, your children, yourself, and to find this precious commodity of health.
"Health is a balance. My works published by Editions Leduc.s are collections of tips to help you find it. Firstly, trying to understand your troubles, for better prevention, and of course treat. Then, my experience has taught me that in 80% of cases, that is to say, the pain every day, it was possible to get better, even though, adjusting his plate, improving its lifestyle, using a plant or a simple formula based on essential oils tailored and / or using a targeted probiotic. The dual objective: maximum efficiency and tolerance. Headache, colds, indigestion, nothing more banal, but these minor ailments poison our lives. We should all learn to deal effectively and naturally. "
Catherine Dupin is an avid user of essential oils and a fan of gourmet cuisine, healthy and express everyday. She is also the mother of a large family.