With this reference book, discover the fabulous potential of essential oils for your health, your beauty, your well-being, for a healthier and more pleasant home, and a more digestible and fragrant cuisine!
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/7/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
In this unique guide, the most complete and practical, discover:
- all the answers to the questions you ask about aromatherapy;
- the 78 most effective essential oils (tea tree, lavender, rosemary, ylang-ylang ...);
- the 30 best vegetable oils;
- customized aroma kits for athletes, future mothers, students, seniors;
- wellness ideas for the home and the kitchen;
- the most appropriate routes of administration for maximum efficiency and safety;
- from abscess to shingles, 200 programs to treat daily ailments with, each time, the first reflex to have and a more complete formula, easy to achieve;
- and health + lifestyle advice of the pharmacist.
Paperback: 552 pages
Publisher: Leduc.s (8 September 2008)
Collection: Health Guides
Product Dimensions: 22.8 x 19 x 3 cm
Presentation of the editor of My Bible of essential oils
With this reference book, discover the fabulous potential of essential oils for your health, your beauty, your well-being, for a healthier and more pleasant home, and a more digestible and fragrant cuisine! In this unique guide, the most complete and practical: Tame the 75 most effective essential oils: tea tree, lavender, rosemary, wintergreen, helichrysum, ylang-ylang ..., to each its properties. Use the most appropriate administration routes for maximum efficiency and safety. Visualize the areas of application with our clear illustrations and adopt the right complementary gestures. Build your personalized kit, to always have at hand your essential flasks. Athletes (p.43), future mums (p.40), seniors (p.44): to each his "essential". Slip into your purse some emergency essential oils: anti-headache and easy digestion (mint), anti-stress (chamomile)! Included: a French / Latin, Latin / French translation table to easily identify any essential oil, the biochemical components of each, etc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Biography of the author of My Bible of Essential Oils
Danièle Festy, pharmacist, is passionate about essential oils, plants and homeopathy. She is the author of many best-sellers Editions Leduc.s whose 'Everything comes from the belly (or almost)' and 'My 15 essential oils'. In 'My bible of essential oils', she summarizes her experience and offers you all the benefits of aromatherapy.