TVM offers infant formula particularly suitable for orphans or to relieve a mother overwhelmed by her young, dogs & cats.
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/5/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Type and food category:
Food complete feeding for puppies, kittens and other small domestic mammals.
Kit breastfeeding in each box:
- 1 graduated bottle (2 bottles in the 1 kg).
- 3 nipples (puppy and kitten) (6 nipples in 1 kg).
- 1 measure of 10 ml.
Composition in descending order of weight:
Skimmed milk powder, vegetable oils (palm and coconut oil), whey powder, whey powder low in sugar, wheat starch, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride.
Crude protein 25% .....
Crude fat ..... 24%
Crude ash ..... 7%
Crude fibers 0,2% .....
List of additives:
- Nutritional including:
Iron sulfate 63.2 mg .....
Zinc sulfate ..... 77.2 mg
Manganese sulfate 50.0 mg .....
Calcium iodate ..... 1.0 mg
Sodium selenite 0.36 mg .....
Vitamin A 11 250 IU .....
Vitamin D3 2000 IU .....
Vitamin E acetate 40 IU .....
Vitamin K3 ..... 1.3 mg
Vitamin B1 hydrochloride 3.8 mg .....
Vitamin C ..... 60 mg
0.026 mg vitamin B12 .....
- Technological: antioxidants.
Properties ingredients and product features:
- High protein digestibility;
- Optimized lactose content;
- Intake of essential fatty acids easily assimilated;
- Enriched with vitamins and trace elements;
- Balanced intake of all energy, plastics and vitamin elements essential to the harmonious growth of the animal.
In puppies, kittens and other small domestic mammals (rodents, rabbits ...):
- Farms orphans.
- Complement of maternal lactation (insufficient lactation, large litter).
- Complement the weaning diet.
A. Preparation of the bottle
1. In a clean container, add 60 ml of warm water (bottled or boiled water preferred). A temperature of 60 ° C is suitable to allow full solutioning of the powder. Add 2-4 scoops shaved powder (see below), then mix and cool the milk to a temperature of 30-35 ° C to avoid scalding.
2. Pour the reconstituted milk in the bottle.
3. If the nipple is not pierced, the crack or break with a razor blade or scissors.
4. Empty and clean the bottle and nipple after each use. The milk remaining in the bottle after feeding should not be reused.
1. Use in kittens and puppies
The amounts to be distributed below are indicative. At each meal drink leave the animal satiety (the latter normally adjusts its consumption needs).
- At a very young animal, moisten lips with a few drops of milk to trigger the reflex feeding.
- From the third week, the milk can be distributed in a bowl if the animal is able to lap.
- From week 4, for the transition to solid food, consult your vet.
2. Use in other small domestic mammals (ferrets, dwarf rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, gerbil, chinchillas, degus, rats, mice ...)
- Not suitable for breastfeeding hedgehog.
- Distribute 1-2 ml every 1-2 hours in the first week of life, then gradually space out meals by increasing the amounts distributed.
For questions about your pet's diet, please consult your veterinarian.
During the first weeks of life, young people do not regulate their body temperature effectively, it is therefore necessary to maintain at an ambient temperature of 25-30 ° C.
It is recommended to check the growth of the animal weighing regularly.
For orphans, reproduce maternal behavior after feeding:
- Stimulation of the perineal area (with a cotton swab);
- Abdominal massage.
Box 200g can reconstruct about 1.4 liter of formula milk for puppies or kittens.
Box 400g can reconstruct about 2.8 liters of infant formula for puppies or kittens.
Box 1 kg can reconstruct about 7 liters of infant formula for puppies or kittens.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Reseal the box after use.
Once opened: 1 month.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.