PRAC-TIC VERY LITTLE DOG DOSE 0,45MLX6 in our bio pharmacy
Expedié Available in 1-2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PRAC-TIC VERY LITTLE DOG DOSE 0,45MLX6
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides canis and C. felis). The efficacy against new flea infestation lasts four weeks minimum.
- Treatment and prevention of tick infestation: Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes scapularis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Dermacentor variabilis, Amblyomma americanum. The efficiency against ticks persists 4 weeks.
PRAC-TIC description VERY LITTLE DOG DOSE 0,45MLX6
Pyriprole kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Dermacentor reticulatus, Ixodes scapularis, Dermacentor variabilis, Amblyomma americanum) within 48 hours after administration.
Adult fleas are killed before they lay eggs for a minimum of 4 weeks after treatment. Egg production is suppressed, the life cycle of the chip is broken.
Directions for use and dosage
Apply the entire contents of the pipette on the skin.
- Treatment and prevention of flea: pyriprole kills fleas within 24 hours after application. One application prevents re-infestation for 4 weeks.
- Treatment and prevention of tick: pyriprole kills ticks within 48 hours after application. Treatment is effective against ticks for 4 weeks.
Administration mode :
Remove the pipette from the box and stand vertically. Tap the top of the pipette tip to ensure that all content is in the body of the pipette. Cut the cap along the dotted lines. Part the coat on the back of the animal between the shoulder blades until the skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently several times at one or two spots to empty the contents onto the skin. Apply the 5 ml pipette to 2-3 spots on the back line of large dogs to prevent runoff.
Dogs: The recommended minimum dose is 12.5 mg / kg pyriprole, 0.1 ml of solution per kg.
| Weight |
| PRAC-tic pipettes |
| volume |
|2 to 4.5||Very small dogs||0.45|
|> 4.5 to 11||small dogs||1.1|
|> 11-22||medium dogs||2.2|
|> 22-50||large dogs||5.0|
|> 50||Appropriate combination of pipettes|
PRAC-TIC composition VERY LITTLE DOG DOSE 0,45MLX6
• PRAC-tic 56.25 mg Spot-on for very small dogs:
Pyriprole: 56.25 mg
Excipients: 1 ml pipette 0.45
Precaution of use
• precautions for user:
- As a precaution, people should avoid contact with the treated areas for pets and children should not be allowed to play with treated animals until the application area is dry. It is therefore recommended to treat animals in the evening. Animals from being treated should not be allowed to sleep in the same bed as their owners, especially children.
- People with known hypersensitivity to phenylpyrazole or any of the excipients should avoid contact with the drug.
- Avoid skin contact with the contents of the pipette. Wash hands or any exposed area with soap and water after use. Accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor and show the package insert or label.
- Do not eat, do not smoke or drink when administering the product.
- In case of contact with the product, numbness and irritation of skin and mucous membranes, which usually heal spontaneously, may occur.
• Precautions and warnings for the target species:
- Apply only on the skin surface and on intact skin.
Do not administer orally or by any other means.
It is important to apply the product to an area that the dog can not lick and ensure that animals do not lick each other following treatment.
- Weigh precisely dogs before treatment.
- Avoid contact with the eyes of the treated animal.
- After treatment, the ticks will detach from the host within 24 to 48 hours after infestation. Some ticks can however remain attached to the animal. Transmission of infectious diseases by ticks can not therefore be ruled out.
- Avoid excessively wet the coat with the drug because it can give a sticky appearance and matted hair to the point of treatment. However, this will disappear within 24 hours after application.
- It is used against infestations by ticks and adult fleas. All dogs of the house should be treated. If already present massive infestation, the dog's environment must be cleaned and treated with a suitable insecticide.
- Dogs should not receive baths or shampoos during the 48 hours before treatment. Immersions in water and shampoo within 24 hours after treatment may reduce the effectiveness of treatment. However, weekly immersion in water did not affect efficacy against fleas and ticks.
PRAC-TIC presentation VERY LITTLE DOG DOSE 0,45MLX6
• PRAC-tic 56.25 mg Spot-on for very small dogs:
Box 2 blisters of 3 pipettes
European authorization EU / 2/06/066/002 of 18/12/06
CIP 679 871.4
Our Pharmacy expert advice
Keep the pipettes in the original package to protect from light.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.