PRAC-TIC LARGE DOGS DOSE 5MLX6 in our bio pharmacy
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PRAC-TIC LARGE DOGS DOSE 5MLX6
In dogs, after administration to the skin, pyriprole is slowly absorbed through the skin, and its two main metabolites reach the systemic routes. Pyriprole is rapidly distributed to the dog's coat in one day. It can be found in the coat throughout the processing interval.
Parasites are killed through contact rather than systemically. Pyriprole kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Dermacentor reticulatus, Ixodes scapularis, Dermacentor variabilis, Amblyomma americanum) within 48 hours after administration.
Adult fleas are killed before they lay eggs for a minimum of 4 weeks after treatment. Egg production is suppressed, the life cycle of the chip is broken.
PRAC-TIC description LARGE DOGS DOSE 5MLX6
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides canis and C. felis). The efficacy against new flea infestation lasts four weeks minimum.
- Treatment and prevention of tick infestation: Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes scapularis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Dermacentor variabilis, Amblyomma americanum. The efficiency against ticks persists 4 weeks.
Directions for use and dosage
Apply the entire contents of the pipette on the skin.
- Treatment and prevention of flea: pyriprole kills fleas within 24 hours after application. One application prevents re-infestation for 4 weeks.
- Treatment and prevention of tick: pyriprole kills ticks within 48 hours after application. Treatment is effective against ticks for 4 weeks.
Administration mode :
Remove the pipette from the box and stand vertically. Tap the top of the pipette tip to ensure that all content is in the body of the pipette. Cut the cap along the dotted lines. Part the coat on the back of the animal between the shoulder blades until the skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently several times at one or two spots to empty the contents onto the skin. Apply the 5 ml pipette to 2-3 spots on the back line of large dogs to prevent runoff.
Dogs: The recommended minimum dose is 12.5 mg / kg pyriprole, 0.1 ml of solution per kg.
| Weight |
| PRAC-tic pipettes |
| volume |
|2 to 4.5||Very small dogs||0.45|
|> 4.5 to 11||small dogs||1.1|
|> 11-22||medium dogs||2.2|
|> 22-50||large dogs||5.0|
|> 50||Appropriate combination of pipettes|
PRAC-TIC composition LARGE DOGS DOSE 5MLX6
• PRAC-tic 625 mg Spot-on for large dogs:
Pyriprole: 625 mg
Excipients: 1 5 ml pipette
Precaution of use
Do not use :
- In puppies under 8 weeks and / or in dogs weighing less than 2 kg
- In patients with known hypersensitivity to phenylpyrazole or any of the excipients,
- On sick (systemic diseases, fever) or sick recovery period.
This medicine has been developed especially for dogs. Do not use in cats, as there is a risk of overdose. Do not use in rabbits.
• Precautions and warnings for the target species: - Apply only on the skin surface and a skin intacte.Ne not be administered orally or by any other voie.Il is important to apply the product on a zone the dog can not lick and ensure that animals do not lick each other following Treatment. Weigh precisely dogs before Treatment. Avoid contact with the eyes of the animal traité.- after treatment ticks will detach from the host within 24 to 48 hours after infestation. Some ticks can however remain attached to the animal. Transmission of infectious diseases by ticks can not be completely exclue.- Avoid excessively wet the coat with the drug because it can give a sticky appearance and matted hair to the point of treatment. However, this will disappear within 24 hours after application.- It is used against infestations by ticks and adult fleas. All dogs of the house should be treated. If this already massive infestation, the dog's environment should be cleaned and treated with an insecticide approprié.- Dogs should not receive baths or shampoos during the 48 hours before treatment. Immersions in water and shampoo within 24 hours after treatment may reduce the effectiveness of treatment. However, weekly immersion in water did not affect efficacy against fleas and ticks.
PRAC-TIC presentation DOG BIG DOSE 5MLX6
• PRAC-tic 625 mg Spot-on for large dogs:
Box 2 blisters of 3 pipettes
European authorization EU / 2/06/066/011 of 18/12/06
CIP 679 882.6
Our Pharmacy expert advice
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.