Audevard Gamgee 45cm dressing is composed of a very thick layer of surgical cotton, contained in a sheath tubular nonwoven gauze. Gamgee is specially designed for the horse
Usually ships in 4-5 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/7/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GAMGEE AUDEVARD ROLL - DRESSING FOR HORSE 45 CM
Audevard Gamgee dressing is composed of a very thick layer of surgical cotton, contained in a sheath tubular nonwoven gauze. Gamgee is specially designed for the horse
Gamgee can be used as:
- Protection of the tendons and joints
- Care of members with liniment or poultice
Description Roll Audevard Gamgee 45 cm
GAMGEE dressing is a compound of the horse a very thick coat surgical cotton, contained in a tubular sheath of non-woven gauze. No plastic enters the composition GAMGEE.
- Cotton: fiber reinforced surgical-quality offering a high absorbency, protection against shocks and a good distribution of pressure (pressure ulcer prevention) power density.
- Nonwoven web's low grip allows preservation of the bud scar and promotes healing.
GAMGEE is sterilizable. GAMGEE can be cut to the desired size and adapts to the shape of the horse or pony.
Use Roll Gamgee 45 cm Audevard advice
- Post-surgical dressing.
- Bandage three layers (Animalintex dressing, stuffing cotton Gamgee, cohesive band Equiwrap).
- Protection of the joints (knee, knuckle, ball).
- Protection of tendons.
- Non-compressive dressing.
Used in a cohesive or adhesive tape GAMGEE avoids excessive tension bandage on the limb and evenly distributes pressure.
Presentation Gamgee Roll Audevard
Roll of 500 g in individual plastic packaging.
- Roll of 2.3 mx 45 cm.
Audevard cheap in your online pharmacy
Audevard laboratory specialist care for horses