Ekylaxyl Audevard balm is a concentrate based Nitrox glycerol triesters, very effective in the case of the management of pain and tissue stress associated with exercise or bruises.
Usually ships in 48 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/7/2014Preview the shipping fees
AUDEVARD EKYLAXYL EXTERNAL TUBE CREAM 250 ML
Description Audevard Ekylaxyl Cream 250 ml
Ekylaxyl is a concentrate based balm Nitrox glycerol triesters, very effective in the case of the management of pain and tissue stress associated with exercise or bruises. For competition with arachidonic acid derivatives, these hyper oxygenated oils involved in the decrease of prostaglandin synthesis.
They have the particularity to penetrate deep tissues and serve as a vehicle for phyto-active agents:
- The Yarrow yarrow extracts, known for their soothing effect.
- Arnica is traditionally used for its anti-ecchymotic and veno-protective action.
Usage tips Audevard Ekylaxyl 250 ml
- Before exercise, it helps to warm the muscles of the back, rump and members and their tendons.
- After exercise, it facilitates muscle recovery horses, and is particularly indicated blows or bruises.
Composition Audevard Ekylaxyl 250 ml
Active gel based Nitrox triesters of glycerol and vegetable extracts:
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium): 15%
- Arnica (Arnica montana): 5%
- Hyperoxygenated oils (triesters of glycerol)
- qsp 250 ml
Use Precautions Audevard Ekylaxyl 250 ml
Do not swallow
Advice of your pharmacy
In preparation: massage the area to relax before exercise.
Trauma and recovery: massage the painful area, hot and swollen, against the grain, until absorbed.
Ekylaxyl be used up to 2 times per day, as a persistent pain or stiffness.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.