Bio Yea Sacc, prebiotics and probiotics for stabilizing the gut flora in horses
Usually ships in 4-5 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/7/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
YEA SACC AUDEVARD BIO PELLETS KG BOX 11
Description Bio Yea Sacc Audevard 11kg
Bio Yea Sacc, prebiotics and probiotics for stabilizing the gut flora in the horse - Pellets in box 1 kg
Bio Yea Sacc of Audevard, formulated with prebiotics and probiotics, can stabilize the intestinal flora in horses and optimize digestion.
It is particularly recommended:
- In pregnant and lactating mare, important needs,
- In foal to promote musculoskeletal development,
- In horses, food during transition when dung softening,
- In the horse racing by its reducing action of the effects of digestive stress.
Bio Yea Sacc yeast is rich in Yea-Sacc ® 1026 strain, true probiotics and prebiotics (MOS), yeast nutrients, which allow:
- Stabilize the intestinal flora: the development of beneficial bacteria is favored at the expense of harmful bacteria,
- Improve the digestibility
- Increase the available energy of the ration.
Usage tips Bio Yea Sacc Audevard 11kg
Mix the diet.
- Poulain: 5 g (1 scoop) per day.
- Yearling: 10 g (2 scoops) per day.
- Adults and mares: 20 g (4 steps) per day.
- Adults in intensive effort or post-surgery, post-stage disease: 40 g (8 measurements) per day.
Bio Yea Sacc can be administered throughout the year.
Before use, it is advisable to consult a veterinarian.
Composition Bio Yea Sacc
Extracted from yeast cell walls (BIO MOS ®), whey
Humidity> 10% crude protein 18%, crude ash 6%, crude fiber 6%, crude fat 4.5%
Additive (per liter)
Livestock: YEA SACC ® 1026 C 850 000 mg
Use Precautions Audevard Bio Yea Sacc
Controlled under the Anti-Doping Program Audevard product.
Formulated for horses - Close tightly after use - Keep out of reach of children - Store in a dry place.
Presentation Bio Yea Sacc
Supplied with measuring 5 g
Was 11 kg
Audevard cheap in your online pharmacy
Audevard laboratory specialist care for horses