Balsamic Control is a food with additional nutritional intake for breathing comfort of the horses living in a dusty environment (pollens, molds ...) and young racehorses in training.
Usually ships in 4-5 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/7/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
AIR AUDEVARD Balsamic HORSE - 5KG
Description Audevard Balsamic AIr 5KG
Supplementary feed for horses monitored for respiratory sensitization. AIR Balsamic syrup is composed of essential oils and vegetable dyes, carefully selected and monitored. Balsamic AIR is a hygiene product of the respiration
Supplementary feed for horses monitored for respiratory sensitization.
AIR Balsamic syrup is composed of essential oils and vegetable dyes, carefully selected and monitored. Balsamic AIR is a hygiene product of respiration: it contributes to the functioning of the respiratory tract of the horse. Eucalyptus leaves contain antibacterial and antiviral substances.
- Excellent antiseptic bronchi, Eucalyptus is a powerful remedy for the respiratory tract.
- Branches of Melaleuca contain expectorant, antibacterial and antiviral substances.
- Scots pine needles have powerful antiseptic properties of the airways.
- Extracts of Rosemary leaves have analgesic and antispasmodic properties.
- The flowering tops of Grindelia contain antitussive, expectorant and antispasmodic substances.
- The Terpineol is a terpenoid present in the essential oils of many medicinal plants. It has powerful bactericidal and virucidal.
- Irritation of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract
- Bronchial affections acute benign
Usage tips Balsamic Air Audevard 5KG
Shake vigorously before use. Dispense 10 ml Balsamic AIR morning, noon and night for 8 days. Balsamic AIR introduce directly into the horse's mouth using a syringe.
500ml bottle - allows processing time for an adult horse up to 2 weeks.
- Shake well before use.
- Add 10 ml (2 tablespoons) of Balsamic air morning, noon and night.
- Introduce Balsamic air directly into the horse's mouth using a syringe.
Composition Audevard Balsamic Air 5KG
Aromatic plants incorporated in the form of highly concentrated liquid extracts:
- Essence of Eucalyptus: 0.70 ml
- Essence of Melaleuca: 0.70 ml
- Essence Pin: 0.70 ml
- Essence of Rosemary: 0.70 ml
- Tincture of Grindelia: 1.40 ml
- Terpineol: 1.40 ml
Presentation Balsamic Air Audevard
Audevard cheap in your online pharmacy
Audevard laboratory specialist care for horses
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.