ASPEGIC 100MG INFANT 20 BAGS: The Infant Aspégic 100mg 20 sachets is indicated for infants in case of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, dental pain, body aches. This drug contains aspirin.
Expedié Available in 1-2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ASPEGIC 100MG INFANT BAGS
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions.
Description Aspegic Infant 100mg 20 Sachets
The Infant Aspégic 100mg 20 sachets is indicated for infants in case of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, dental pain, body aches. This drug contains aspirin.
- DL-lysine acetylsalicylate corresponding to 100 mg acetylsalicylic acid for one pouch
- Excipients: glycine, mandarin aroma (including lactose), ammonium glycyrrhizinate.
- Children from 6 to 8 kg (about 3-9 months) : 1 sachet per dose, repeat if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 4 sachets per day
- Children from 9 to 11 kg (about 9 to 24 months) : 1 sachet per dose, repeat if necessary after 4 hours snas exceed 6 sachets per day
- Children between 12 and 16 kg (about 18 months to 5 years) 2 sachets per dose, repeat if necessary after 6 hours without exceeding 8 sachets per day
- Children 17 to 22 kg (approximately 4-7 years) 2 sachets per dose, repeat if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 12 sachets per day
- Allergies to any of the components, pregnancy, ulcers and hemorrhagic disease, severe liver disease, kidney, heart, and anticoagulant therapy methotrexate.
Read the leaflet carefully.
Packaging: Box of 20 sachets
Warnings on drugs
Attention, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let the drug out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or your pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Agency of Medicines Safety and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Reporting an or effect (s) Junk (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.