This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
ASPEGIC 1000mg is a medicine that contains aspirin, it is indicated in cases of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, dental pain, stiffness and in the treatment of certain rheumatic diseases.
Only for adults from 15 years.
- DL-Lysine acetylsalicylate corresponding to 1000 mg of acetylsalicylic acid
- Excipients: glycine, tangerine flavor, ammonium glycyrrhizate
- In case of pain, in case of fever :
- Adults and children over 50 kg (from 15 years): 1 sachet per dose, repeat if needed after 4 hours without exceeding 3 sachets per day.
- Elderly: 1 sachet per dose, repeat if necessary after four hours without exceeding 2 sachets per day
- If rheumatic : Follow the doctor's recommendations
- Allergies to any components, pregnancy, ulcers and haemorrhagic disease, severe liver disease, kidney, heart, treatment with anticoagulants and methotrexate.
Read the instructions carefully.
Packaging: Box of 30 sachets
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
Analgesic and antipyretic
ASPÉGIC Infant 100 mg: powder for oral solution (mandarin flavoring); box of 20 bags.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 1,38 euro (s).
ASPÉGIC Enfant 250: powder for oral solution (mandarin flavoring); box of 20 bags.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 1.44 euro (s).
ASPÉGIC 500: powder for oral solution (mandarin flavoring); box of 20 bags.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 1,69 euro (s).
ASPÉGIC 500: powder for oral solution (mandarin flavoring); box of 30 bags.
ASPÉGIC Adult 1000: powder for oral solution (mandarin flavoring); box of 15 sachets.
ASPÉGIC Adult 1000: powder for oral solution (mandarin flavoring); box of 20 bags.
Refunded at 65%. - price: 3,06 euro (s).
ASPÉGIC Adult 1000: powder for oral solution (mandarin flavoring); box of 30 bags.
Laboratory Sanofi-Aventis France
|p sachet||p sachet|
|Lysine Acetylsalicylate||180 mg||450 mg|
|or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin)||100 mg||250 mg|
|p sachet||p sachet|
|Lysine Acetylsalicylate||900 mg||1.8 g|
|or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin)||500 mg||1,000 mg|
analgesic and antipyretic , but also high - dose anti-inflammatory , and blood thinning.
He is used :
- to reduce the fever and in the treatment of various pains,
- in the treatment of inflammatory rheumatism.
- allergy to salicylates or NSAIDs ,
- history of asthma caused by aspirin or NSAIDs,
- ulcer of the stomach or duodenum ,
- haemorrhage and hemorrhagic risk,
- severe liver failure ,
- severe renal failure ,
- severe heart failure ,
- in combination with methotrexate used at doses greater than 20 mg per week,
- in combination with oral anticoagulants in people with a history of stomach or duodenal ulcer,
- pregnancy (from the 6th month).
The use of aspirin requires prior medical advice if there is a history of stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer , even if it is old, renal insufficiency , G6PD deficiency , asthma , gout, and in women have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Avoid taking this medication during the week before dental extraction, operation or during abundant periods: increased risk of hemorrhage .
The use of aspirin in children should be prudent in the case of chicken pox or fever due to a virus (flu ...). Reye syndrome, rare but sometimes fatal, has been reported. This syndrome results in disorders of consciousness and vomiting. In case of fever due to a virus, and in the absence of medical advice, other antipyretics (paracetamol, for example) should be preferred.
Aspirin used at high doses (greater than 3 g / day) should not be combined with methotrexate (used at doses greater than 15 mg / week): increased risk of methotrexate toxicity.
Aspirin may interact with:
- other non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ( NSAIDs ): increased risk of adverse effects;
- oral anticoagulants , heparin and antiplatelet agents ( PLAVIX ...): increased risk of haemorrhage;
- medicines containing probenecid.
Adverse effects on the mother and the unborn child have been demonstrated when aspirin, like other NSAIDs , is used in the last 4 months of pregnancy; the risk exists even with a single intake and even if the pregnancy is over term.
Consequently, aside from certain very specific medical situations, aspirin can only be used on an ad hoc basis during the first 5 months, and its use is contraindicated from the 6th month.
Aspirin passes into breast milk: it is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
Pour the contents of the sachet into a glass and add water, milk or fruit juice.
The 100 mg sachets are reserved for children from 6 to 22 kg.
The 250 mg sachets are reserved for children from 15 to 50 kg.
The 500 mg sachets are reserved for adults and children from 30 kg.
The 1000 mg sachets are reserved for adults and children up to 50 kg.
Usual dosage:Isolated pain, fever:
- Adult and children over 50 kg: 500 mg or 1 g (ie 1 or 2 sachets to 500 mg or 1 sachet to 1000 mg) per dose to be renewed if necessary after a minimum period of 4 hours, without exceeding the dose of 3 g of aspirin per day (ie 6 sachets to 500 mg or 3 sachets to 1000 mg per day).
In the elderly, it is preferable not to exceed the dose of 2 g of aspirin per day (4 sachets to 500 mg or 2 sachets to 1000 mg per day).
- Child: 60 mg per kg per day divided into 4 or 6 doses, ie 15 mg per kg every 6 hours or 10 mg per kg every 4 hours. For information :
- Child 6 to 8 kg (approximately 3 to 9 months): 1 sachet to 100 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 4 sachets per day
- Child 9 to 11 kg (approximately 9 to 24 months): 1 sachet to 100 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, not to exceed 6 sachets per day;
- Child 12 to 16 kg (approximately 18 months to 5 years): 2 sachets to 100 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 8 sachets per day;
- Child 15 to 20 kg (approximately 3 to 7 years): 1 sachet to 250 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 4 sachets per day
- Child 21-27 kg (approximately 6 to 10 years): 1 sachet at 250 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, not to exceed 6 sachets per day;
- 30 to 40 kg (approximately 9 to 13 years old): 1 sachet to 500 mg, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 4 sachets per day;
- infant from 41 to 50 kg (approximately 13 to 15 years): 1 sachet to 500 mg, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, not to exceed 6 sachets per day.
- Child 6 to 8 kg (approximately 3 to 9 months): 1 sachet to 100 mg per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, not to exceed 4 sachets per day
The dosage is 3 to 6 g of aspirin per day in adults and 50 to 100 mg per kg per day in children under medical supervision.
NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen or naproxen); be sure not to take multiple medicines containing these substances simultaneously, as a joint dose may increase the risk of adverse effects.
Gastritis , abdominal pain, bleeding from the nose or gums.
Rare and sometimes serious:
- hemorrhage of the digestive tract: bloody vomiting, black stools, or more often imperceptible blood loss responsible for the progressive onset of anemia ;
- allergic: urticaria , edema , asthma .
Abbreviation for non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Family of anti-inflammatory drugs that are not derived from cortisone (steroids), and the best known of which is aspirin.
Skin reaction (itching, pimples, swelling) or general discomfort occurring after contact with a particular substance, use of a medication, or ingestion of food. The main forms of allergy are eczema, urticaria, asthma, angioedema and allergic shock (anaphylactic shock). Food allergy can also result in digestive disorders.
Reduction in the level of hemoglobin in the blood, which usually results in a decrease in the number of red blood cells. Iron is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin. Iron deficiency during pregnancy, a vegetarian diet, abundant or repeated haemorrhage (menstruation) is a common cause of anemia. Other causes, more rare, are related to vitamin deficiencies of group B.
Medication that works against pain. Analgesics act either directly on the centers of pain in the brain or by blocking the transmission of pain to the brain.
Affection healed or always in evolution. The antecedent may be personal or family. The background is the history of a person's health.
Medication that prevents the platelets from clumping and therefore the clots from forming. The oldest platelet antiaggregant is aspirin taken in small doses.
Anti-aggregants should not be confused with anticoagulants with a different mechanism of action.
Medication that prevents blood from coagulating and therefore prevents clots from forming in the blood vessels.
Anticoagulants are used to treat or prevent phlebitis, pulmonary embolism, certain infarcts. They also prevent the formation of clots in the heart during rhythm disorders such as atrial fibrillation or in the case of an artificial heart valve.
There are two main types of anticoagulants:
- oral anticoagulants, which block the action of vitamin K (antivitamin K, or AVK) and whose effectiveness is controlled by a blood test: INR (formerly TP);
- injectable anticoagulants derived from heparin, the efficacy of which can be controlled by the blood assay of anti-Xa activity, Howell's Time (TH) or Cephalin Kaolin Time (TCK) depending on the products used. A regular dosage of blood platelets is necessary throughout the life of a heparin derivative.
Medication that works against depression. Some antidepressants are also used to combat obsessive-compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety, certain rebellious pain, enuresis, etc.
Depending on their mode of action and adverse effects, antidepressants are divided into different families: imipraminic antidepressants, serotonin reuptake inhibitors, selective or non-selective MAOIs. Finally, other antidepressants do not belong to any of these families, because they possess original properties.
The mode of action of antidepressants has two main aspects: the relief of moral suffering and the fight against inhibition which removes all will to action from the depressed. There may be a time lag between these two effects: moral suffering may persist, while the capacity for action reappears. During this short period, the risk of suicide in some depressed people can be increased. The physician takes it into account in its prescription (possible association with a tranquillizer) and it must imperatively be respected.
Medicine intended to combat diabetes. There are two categories: oral antidiabetic agents (sulphonylurea, hypoglycaemic and biguanides, mainly) and insulin, which is used only as an injection.
Medication that fights against excess blood pressure. The main ones are beta-blockers, diuretics, calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II inhibitors and vasodilators.
Medicine that fights against inflammation. It can be either derived from cortisone (steroidal anti-inflammatory), or not derived from cortisone (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory or NSAID).
Medication used to lower the body temperature during bouts of fever.
Disease characterized by difficulty breathing, often resulting in wheezing. Asthma, permanent or occurring by crisis, is due to a narrowing and inflammation of the bronchi.
Substance close to cortisone. The natural corticoids, necessary for the functioning of the organism, are made by the adrenal glands. Synthetic corticosteroids, chemical derivatives of cortisone, are used as powerful anti-inflammatory drugs.
Medication allowing increased kidney water removal. Most often, this loss of water follows the loss of salts caused by the drug (salidiuretic).
Diuretics are mainly used in the treatment of high blood pressure, while their mechanism of action in this disease is poorly understood. They are also prescribed in acute or chronic heart failure, edema and other rarer ailments.
These drugs cause loss of sodium and potassium (except for some of them called "potassium-sparing"). Their prolonged administration therefore requires regular blood potassium control, to avoid heart problems that may result from hypokalemia (lack of potassium in the blood). Lack of sodium is another possible but less frequent consequence of the prolonged use of diuretics; it is also detected by a blood test.
A part of the intestine into which food from the stomach penetrates.
glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, an enzyme normally present in the red blood cell. His congenital absence (deficiency) is responsible for a disease called favism; it prohibits the use of certain drugs.
Inflammation of the stomach favored by stress, tobacco, alcohol and certain drugs such as aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs.
Disease manifested by redness and sharp pain affecting a joint (that of the big toe most often), due to an accumulation of crystals of uric acid.
Loss of blood from an artery or vein. Hemorrhage can be external, but also internal and go unnoticed.
angiotensin II inhibitors
These drugs are sometimes called sartans, for the names of the molecules belonging to this family end with sartan (losartan, candesartan, etc.).
This family of drugs blocks the action of angiotensin II, a substance that increases blood pressure and tires the heart.
Angiotensin II inhibitors are used to treat high blood pressure.
This family of drugs blocks the action of an enzyme, which converts angiotensin I (naturally inactive substance) to angiotensin II. This last substance increases blood pressure and fatigue the heart.
ACE inhibitors are used to treat high blood pressure, heart failure or myocardial infarction.
Inability of the heart to fulfill its function as a pump. The main symptoms of heart failure are fatigue and shortness of breath during an effort.
Inability of the liver to perform its function, which is essentially the elimination of some waste, but also the synthesis of many biological substances essential to the body: albumin, cholesterol and coagulation factors (vitamin K, etc.).
Inability of the kidneys to eliminate waste or medicinal substances. Advanced renal insufficiency does not necessarily result in a decrease in the amount of urine excreted. Only a blood test and creatinine dosage may reveal this disease.
Abbreviation for inhibitor of serotonin reuptake. See this term.
Accumulation of water or lymph causing localized swelling.
Quantity and distribution of the dose of a drug according to the age, weight and general condition of the patient.
A family of drugs, the best known of which is acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
Excessive intake of a drug may result in an increase in the intensity of adverse effects or even in the development of specific adverse effects.
This overdose may result from accidental or voluntary poisoning for suicide, so consult your local Poison Control Center (listed in the appendix to the book). However, in most cases, overdose is the result of an error in the understanding of the prescription, or the search for an increase in efficacy by exceeding the recommended dosage. Finally, untimely self-medication may lead to excessive absorption of the same substance contained in different drugs. Some drugs are particularly prone to this risk because they are (wrongly) considered to be harmless: vitamins A and D, aspirin, etc. Stopping or decreasing drug intake helps to remove the disorders associated with an overdose.
Injury of skin, mucous membranes or cornea.
- Leg ulcer: chronic wound due to poor circulation of blood.
- Gastroduodenal ulcer: a localized wound in the mucosa of the stomach or duodenum due to excess acidity and very often to the presence of a bacterium (Helicobacter pylori). The ulcer is favored by stress, alcohol, smoking and certain medications (aspirin, NSAIDs, etc.).
Eruption of pimples on the skin, whose origin is mostly allergic. The buds look like nettles and their color varies from pale pink to red.
A microscopic organism that penetrates the cells of the host, where it reproduces. Much smaller than bacteria, viruses are insensitive to antibiotics. They can sometimes be destroyed by antiviral substances.
Cliquez ici pour retrouver la notice de ce médicament sur le site de l'Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé.
Pharmacovigilance : Déclarer un ou des effet(s) indésirable(s) lié(s) à l'utilisation d'un médicament
ANSM - Last updated: 31/07/2017
Please read this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
You should always take this medicine by following the instructions in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor, or your pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 3 days.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose and in which cases it is used?
2. What should I know before taking ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in a sachet-dose?
3. How to take ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in a sachet-dose?
6. Package contents and other information.
This medicine contains aspirin. Aspirin belongs to the family of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Aspirin can be used to calm pain (analgesic), lower fever (antipyretic) and / or decrease inflammation.
ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose contains 1000 mg of aspirin. It is used in cases of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu-like conditions, dental pain, aches, and in the treatment of certain rheumatic diseases in adults (from 15 years).
If your doctor has told you about an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
· If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to aspirin or any of the other ingredients of ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose, mentioned in section 6.
· If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to a drug of the same family as aspirin (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
· If you have ever had asthma caused by taking aspirin or medication from the same family.
· If you are currently suffering from an ulcer of the stomach or duodenum.
· If you have any bleeding or if your doctor has identified a risk of bleeding in your area.
· If you have severe liver, kidney or heart disease.
· in pregnancy from the beginning of the 6th month (beyond 24 weeks of gestation) for doses of aspirin above 100 mg daily.
· If you are taking any other medicines, make sure that the combination with ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in a sachet-dose is not contraindicated (see section 'Other medicines and ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose '').
· If you have a mastocytosis (disease of the cells involved in allergic reactions) because there is a risk of severe allergic reactions
IN CASE OF DOUBT, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHARMACIST.
Warnings and Precautions
Before taking ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg, powder for oral solution in sachet-dose
ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose is available without a prescription. However, you should consult your doctor before taking this medication if you:
· rheumatic diseases,
· inherited red blood cell disease, also known as G6PD deficiency (as high doses of aspirin may cause destruction of red blood cells),
· history of stomach or duodenal ulcer or inflammation of the stomach (gastritis),
· history of digestive bleeding (vomiting of blood or presence of blood in the stool),
· kidney or liver disease,
· abundant rules,
· if you are already taking another anti-inflammatory or anticoagulant treatment (refer to "Other medicines and ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose" for more details)
· viral disease, in particular varicella or influenza-like illness: cases of Reye's syndrome (rare, very severe disease associating mainly neurological disorders and liver damage) have been observed in children and adolescents with viral disease and receiving aspirin.
If your child is less than one month old, you should first consult your doctor before taking any medicine containing aspirin, regardless of dosage.
During treatment, consult your doctor immediately if you have:
· bleeding or pain in the abdomen,
· an asthma attack. This may be a sign of an allergy to aspirin or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
In case of prolonged administration of large doses of painkillers, you should not increase the doses of ASPEGIC ADULT 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose in case of headaches.
Regular use of pain-relieving drugs can lead to kidney complications.
If you have to undergo an operation
Aspirin increases the risk of bleeding even at very low doses, even when taking this drug is several days old.
Tell your doctor, surgeon, anesthesiologist or dentist about the use of this medication if you are undergoing any operation or intervention, even a minor one.
Tell your doctor if you need to take a blood test because aspirin can alter the level of uric acid in the blood.
Children and Youth
Other drugs and ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose
This medicine contains aspirin.
You should not take another medication containing aspirin or other medicines in the same family (also known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen) at the same time. The combination of these medicines with ASPEGIC ADULES 1000 mg powder for oral solution in a sachet-dose could lead to overdose and increase the risk of adverse effects.
Read carefully the leaflets for other medicines you are taking to make sure that these medicines do not contain aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Never take large doses of ASPEGIC ADULT 1000 mg powder for oral solution in a sachet-dose (see paragraph '' Dosage ''):
· If you are taking doses greater than 20 mg / week of methotrexate (a drug used to treat certain cancers and rheumatism).
· If you are taking an oral anticoagulant (a medicine used to thin the blood) and you have a history of stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
Unless otherwise advised by your doctor, you should not take:
· high doses of ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in a sachet-dose (see paragraph '' Dosage '') if you already take:
o an oral anticoagulant or a heparin (medicines used to thin the blood),
o a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug or a corticosteroid (drugs used to treat a rheumatic disease, pain or inflammation).
· low doses of ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose (50 to 375 mg per day) if you are already taking:
o an oral anticoagulant (a drug used to thin the blood) and you have a history of stomach or duodenal ulcer.
· ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg, powder for oral solution in sachet-dose regardless of the dose, if you are already taking a medicine based on:
o ticlopidine or clopidogrel (medicines used to thin the blood),
o benzbromarone or probenecid (drugs used to treat gout),
o levothyroxine (medication used to treat insufficiency of thyroid gland secretion),
o Pemetrexed (a drug to treat certain cancers),
Anagrelide (a drug used to decrease the number of platelets in the blood),
o defibrotide (a drug used to treat a condition in which blood vessels in the liver are damaged and obstructed by blood clots),
o acetazolamide (a drug used to reduce eye pressure or the level of carbon dioxide in the blood),
o ticagrelor (medication used to prevent platelet aggregation).
Varicella vaccine : It is recommended to wait 6 weeks after vaccination before taking this medication.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose with food and beverages
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Low doses, up to 100 mg daily :
Throughout pregnancy, if necessary, your specialist physician may prescribe aspirin at very low doses (less than or equal to 100 mg per day) in exceptional circumstances requiring specialized monitoring. If this is the case, it is very important to strictly follow your doctor's prescription, without exceeding the prescribed doses, and NOT to take ANY other medicine containing aspirin (including non-prescription drugs).
For doses above 100 mg per day:
· from 0 to 5 months of pregnancy (up to the 24th week of amenorrhea), your doctor should not prescribe this medicine unless absolutely necessary. In this case, the dose should be as low as possible and the treatment time should be as short as possible.
· from 6 months to the end of pregnancy (from the 25th week of amenorrhea), this medication is contraindicated, you should NEVER take this medication because its effects on your child can have serious consequences even fatal, especially on a cardiopulmonary and renal plan and this even with a single intake.
If you are taking this medication while you are pregnant, talk to your obstetrician gynecologist immediately so that appropriate monitoring is available.
Aspirin passes into breast milk, this medication is not recommended during breast-feeding.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
It has been proven that this drug can decrease female fertility by acting on ovulation. This effect is reversible upon discontinuation of treatment.
Driving and using machines
ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose contains lactose.
This medication contains a sugar (lactose) which decomposes into galactose and glucose. Its use is not recommended in patients with galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose or galactose malabsorption syndrome (rare hereditary diseases).
If your doctor has already told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
This presentation is reserved for adults (from 15 years).
In case of pain and / or fever
· For adults and children weighing more than 50 kg (from about 15 years of age): The maximum recommended daily dose is 3 g of acetylsalicylic acid, ie 3 sachets per day.
The usual dosage is 1 sachet to 1000 mg , to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours minimum, without exceeding 3 sachets per day.
· For the elderly: the maximum recommended daily dose is 2 g of aspirin, ie 2 sachets per day.
Dosage usual is from 1 sachet to 1000 mg , to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours minimum, without exceeding 2 sachets per day.
In case of rheumatic diseases
Your doctor will tell you how much to take.
IN CASE OF DOUBT, ASK FOR ADVICE TO YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHARMACIST.
Method and route of administration
Pour the contents of the sachet into a glass and add a small amount of drink (eg water, milk, fruit juice).
Frequency of administration:
Taken at regular intervals, avoid peaks of fever or pain.
In case of pain and / or fever, the catch should be regularly spaced at least 4 hours (see paragraph '' Dosage '').
In the case of rheumatic diseases, the spacing between catches must be at least 4 hours . In all cases, comply with the advice of your doctor.
Duration of treatment
The duration of treatment is limited:
· at 5 days in case of pain,
· at 3 days in case of fever.
In case of rheumatic diseases, your doctor will tell you how long you should take this medication.
Stop treatment and see your doctor immediately:
· if the pain persists more than 5 days or the fever lasts more than 3 days,
· if the pain or fever get worse,
· if you find that the treatment is not effective enough,
· or if any new signs occur (eg stiff neck, diarrhea, vomiting ...).
If you take more ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in a sachet-dose than you should:
Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Overdose can be fatal, especially in children. The main symptoms of poisoning are: ringing in the ears, a feeling of hearing loss, headaches, dizziness, or even more severe fever, severe hypoglycemia (lowering of sugar levels in the blood), rapid fall in blood pressure, accelerated breathing and loss of consciousness (coma).
If these signs occur, you should immediately stop treatment and go to a hospital for treatment.
Lung edema not associated with heart failure can occur in acute and chronic overdose with aspirin (see 4. What are the side effects?). This edema can be fatal in case of overdose.
If you forget to take ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose:
Do not take a double dose to make up for the single dose that you have forgotten to take.
If you stop taking ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose:
· Ulceration of the esophagus, stomach, and intestine, perforation of digestive ulcer, perforation of the intestine.
These reactions may or may not be associated with visible or non-visible gastrointestinal bleeding (black stools, stool blood, or oral rejection), regardless of the dose of aspirin, and in patients with or without warning signs or of serious gastrointestinal history. High doses increase the risk of bleeding.
· Life-threatening bleeding (hemorrhage).
· Cerebral haemorrhage (bleeding in the brain) that can be life-threatening, especially in the elderly. If this happens, tell your doctor immediately.
· Decrease in the number of platelets in the blood.
· Destruction of red blood cells (haemolytic anemia) in patients with G6PD deficiency.
· Abnormally low levels of certain blood cells (pancytopenia, bicytopenia, aplastic anemia), depletion of blood cell production (medullary insufficiency), abnormally low levels of certain white blood cells that can lead to serious infections (leukopenia, neutropenia, agranulocytosis).
· Allergic reaction: pimples and / or redness on the skin, hives, abrupt swelling of the face or neck, which can lead to difficulty breathing (angioedema), abrupt malaise with a significant drop in blood pressure (anaphylactic shock).
· Rash in rounded red patches with itching and burning sensation, leaving colored spots and appearing in the same places when the drug is resumed.
· Ear tinnitus, hearing loss, headache, dizziness: these signs usually reflect an overdose of aspirin,
· Reye syndrome (onset of consciousness or behavioral disorder and vomiting) in a child with viral disease and receiving aspirin (see section "Warnings and Precautions")
· Inflammation of blood vessels which may be associated with damage to the joints, kidney, skin and gastrointestinal tract
· Increased liver enzymes, liver damage (mainly liver cells).
· Chronic liver disease (chronic hepatitis).
· Acute inflammation of the pancreas during an allergic reaction related to acetylsalicylic acid.
· Edema (swelling due to fluid build-up in tissues) if you are taking high doses of ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose .
· Lung edema not related to heart failure in long-term use and in the context of an allergic reaction to aspirin.
· Localized pain in the chest that can radiate to the left shoulder and jaw of allergic origin (Kounis syndrome)
· Kidney disease (kidney failure)
In all cases, stop treatment immediately and seek prompt medical attention.
Other possible side effects:
· Abdominal pain,
· Bleeding (nose, gums), small red spots on the skin (purpura).
· Inflammation of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum and colon.
· Presence of blood in sperm (hematospermia)
In these cases, you should consult your doctor.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton.
Store at a temperature not exceeding + 25 ° C and keep the sachets in the outer carton, protected from moisture.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substance is:
DL lysine acetylsalicylate .............................................. ........................................... 1800 mg
(Corresponding amount of acetylsalicylic acid ............................................ .......... 1000 mg)
For a sachet-dose.
· The other components are: glycine, mandarin aroma, ammonium glycyrrhizate.
Powder for oral solution, sachet-dose, boxes of 10, 15, 20, 30 and 50.
82 AVENUE RASPAIL
82 AVENUE RASPAIL
196 AVENUE DU MARECHAL JUNE
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Health Education Council:
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF FEVER OR PAIN?
A child is considered to have a fever when the temperature exceeds 38 ° C.
Fever is a natural and frequent reaction of the body to fight infections, it is very rare that it is the only sign of a serious illness or that it leads to complications.
What has to be done :
Generally it is only above 38.5 ° C that treatment is envisaged; however this should not be systematic, especially if the fever is well supported by the child.
1) Before giving a medication for fever, always:
· remove blankets and superfluous layers of clothing,
· present often to drink to the child,
· do not overheat the room (about 18-20 ° C).
These 3 simple measures are sufficient in many cases to lower the fever.
Other measures are available (warm baths, ice packs, moist wraps ...), they are not necessarily more effective and will only be considered if they do not increase the child's ill-being.
2) In a second step, the child may be given a fever medication (called antipyretic medication).
Read carefully the paragraphs "Warnings and precautions" and "Other drugs and ASPEGIC ADULTS 1000 mg powder for oral solution in sachet-dose".
How should a fever medicine be used?
· respect the doses and delays between catches,
· give only one medication (do not combine or alter medications differently without medical advice),
· check that the child does not otherwise receive the same medicine (syrup, sachets, suppositories ...) or under another brand name.
If fever persists for several days, if new signs (especially stiffness of the neck, diarrhea, vomiting ...) or fever is badly supported (child slaughtered, losing its reactivity ...), you do not should not hesitate to consult a doctor.
WHAT TO DO IF PAIN?
You should consult a doctor:
· if you do not feel any improvement after 5 days of treatment,
· if the pains return regularly,
· if accompanied by fever,
· if they awaken your child at night.
Buy Pharmaceuticals Sanofi Aventis laboratories Care and nature, your bio pharmacy online! Tylenol, dolirhume, aspegic
Cheap aspegic your licensed pharmacy ARS Online
The drug aspegic is indicated for pain and / or fever including headache, flu symptoms, dental pain, body aches and in the treatment of certain rheumatic diseases in adults.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.