HYDROSOLS BIO CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE in our pharmacy bio Comment on the advice of use and dosage of BIO HYDROSOLS CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: SAUGE SCLAREE PhytoStandard 90ML EPS PiLeJe PhytoPrevent, PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL BIO BIO Clary Sage Salvia sclarea 5 ml, CLARY SAGE CUT IPHYM luminary Herb Salvia sclarea, LCA Clary Sage essential oil of Provence organic
Ships in 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
HYDROSOLS BIO CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE
Internal use :
- General tonic
External use :
Sanitizes oily skin and acne
- Use in eyebath
Description HYDROSOLS BIO CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE
- Control of the menstrual cycle.
- Useful for all problems related to PMS.
- Good for dry, devitalized, dehydrated.
- Skin tonic with moisturizing properties.
- Cleanses and soothes the skin subjected to the tensions related to the female cycle, pre-menopause and menopause.
- Strengthens the hair and helps to combat hair loss, the cause is hormonal.
- Estrogen-like, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory: PMS, oligomenorrhea, dysménhorrhée, painful menstruation, hot flashes, morale linked to hormonal imbalance.
- Euphoric, anxiolytic, antidepressant, balancing nervous: phobias, fears and depressions.
- Anti-stress: helps clarify the mind, to put into perspective in times of overwork, change.
Directions for use and dosage
- Cure 40 days after hormonal contraception stop: dilute a tablespoon hydrosol Clary sage in a liter of hot water to drink in the day.
- Cramping and abdominal pain during menstruation: Apply warm compresses on the belly.
- Depression, anxiety, periods of emotional insecurity: spray the hydrosol Clary sage in the room before bedtime. You can also spray the hydrosol directly in the mouth.
- Problem skin, impure: drink 1 cup warm water with a teaspoon of hydrolate Sage, one to two times a day after meals. Apply masks with clay 1 to 2 times a week.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of BIO HYDROSOLS CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
Composition HYDROSOLS BIO CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE
floral water clary sage.
Precaution of use
- Not recommended in case of hypertension
- Do not use the hydrolate Clary Sage during pregnancy
- Not recommended in case of fibrocystic breast, fibrosis or cancer hornonodépendant.
- Internally, hydrosols can be used at a rate of 1 tablespoon in 1 glass of water 1 to 2 times a day
- After opening, store in refrigerator
- Use within 15 days to 2 months following the reference
- It is recommended to wait 10 to 15 minutes before eating a hydrosol just outside the refrigerator to avoid indigestion
Introducing HYDROSOLS BIO CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE
blue glass bottle of 200ml.
Our tips and advice from experts in pharmacy
Floral waters are obtained during the distillation of medicinal and aromatic plants from organic farming. Concentrated water-soluble active ingredients, they have the same therapeutic properties as essential oil obtained in the same distillation. However they have a more gentle action, their use is simpler and has an efficiency without risk of overdose. internally can be used as external: lotion in spray, friction in the bath water, mouthwash or foot, single or complex, even for children. It is good herbs in cooked dishes.
The Laboratory of Phytotherapy, Algotherapy, Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Cosmetology Bio Phytofrance LAPHT is based in the South of France, for more than 30 years, works to improve the results already obtained in a gentle way on the well being and the comfort of Life through natural herbal products.
Very attached to the Biological and Biodynamic quality of the plants that it uses, the laboratory is controlled by: ECOCERT SAS F32600
Laboratory of Phytotherapy, Algotherapy, Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Cosmetology Bio
It is from the fresh, wild or cultivated plant using non-polluting methods that the various extracts are prepared.
During the preparation, the plants are not subjected to any treatment liable to alter the water of the plant and its active ingredients.
In this way, its water, a real energy reservoir, is preserved intact.
80% of the transformed plants are cultivated on the various sites, near the laboratory, in Aveyron and in the Ain. They are either organic or wild plants.
Aromatic Hydrosols Floral Waters
When we move to organic cosmetics , some products that are not present in conventional radii can question. In the list, hydrolats and floral waters figure prominently.
Hydrolates are distilled water (condensed water vapor) separated from the essential oil at the outlet of the still. Less concentrated in aromatic compounds than essential oils, they allow the most sensitive to appreciate the aromatic qualities of plants.
Hydrolatherapy consists of providing care through hydrolats to preserve health or treat . Aromatic hydrolates are used in cures and care, pure or diluted.
The floral waters allow multiple uses for the care of the body, the well-being, the health. The hydrolats are used for the most fragile and delicate skins .
Find our new range of aromatic Hydrosols and floral waters in our French bio pharmacy.