ARKOCAPS SPIRULINA CAPSULES 150 Arkopharma
The ARKOCAPS SPIRULINE, food supplement to restore vitality and energy.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/26/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ARKOGELULES SPIRULINE 150 CAPSULES ARKOPHARMA
Spirulina, also known as Blue Algae, is a cyanobacterium: it is neither wholly vegetable or animal entirely. It existed for over 3 billion years and was discovered in Central America by the Europeans. At this time the pre-Columbian Aztecs of Mexico consumed enormously.
Properties ARKOGELULES SPIRULINE
- Protein (55 to 70%),
- Iron (40 times more than in spinach)
- Vitamins (B12, E and A),
- and gamma-linolenic acid.
All these assets are essential to the functioning of the body: they fill gaps and rebalance. They energizing and revitalizing properties.
Results ARKOGELULES SPIRULINE
Your body gets all the essential elements to its operation resulting in renewed vitality and tone.
Spirulina thus provides all the necessary ingredients to keep fit, complete a deficient diet, support the body during growth spurts teenagers, convalescent, improve a faulty moral support in times of stress, give tone to periods of fatigue, between seasons, increase the performance of athletes, keep fit people eating little, anorexic tendencies, the elderly ...
Spirulina is very useful for mothers or after grossessepour restore their health capital and quickly find the line without suffering from deficiency.
Tips for using ARKOGELULES SPIRULINE
During the meal, take 2 capsules morning, noon and evening with a large glass of water.
The protective effects of phycocyanin extract of spirulina
As all pigments including chlorophyll that also contains spirulina, phycocyanin has recognized therapeutic properties that have been developed in various animal models in vivo and in vitro: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-tumor and immuno-protective.
An Egyptian study (1) in 2012 proves the anti-tumor activity (anti - cancer) and antioxidant compounds of spirulina , which phycocyanin.
Another Chinese study of 2013 (2) - micro-algae like spirulina are known and used for a long time as ours in Asia - checks the antioxidant power of phycocyanin on red blood cells. Use in Asia microalgae like spirulina, is rependue long time. Chinese scientists have also shown that phycocyanin stimulates blood production and has the same effect as EPO, produced by the kidneys.
A Japanese study of 2013 (3) also shows that phycocyanin prevents hypertension.
(1) Shanab SM Mostafa SS Shalaby EA Mahmoud IM. Aqueous extracts of microalgae exhibit antioxidant and anticancer activities. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2012 Aug; 2 (8): 608-15. doi: 10.1016 / S2221-1691 (12) 60106-3.
(2) Pleonsil P, S Soogarun, Suwanwong Y. Anti-oxidant activity of holo and apo-c-phycocyanin and Their protective effects on human erythrocytes. Int J Biol Macromol. September 2013; 60: 393-8. doi: 10.1016 / j.ijbiomac.2013.06.016. Epub 2013 Jun.
(3) Ichimura M, Kato S, Tsuneyama K, S Matsutake, Kamogawa M, Hirao E Miyata A, Mori S, Yamaguchi N, Suruga K, K. Omagari Phycocyanin Prevents hypertension and low serum adiponectin level in a rat model of metabolic syndrome. Nutr Res. 2013 May; 33 (5): 397-405. doi: 10.1016 / j.nutres.2013.03.006. Epub 2013 Apr.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.