Nicopass 1.5mg SUGAR FREE TABLETS EUCALYPTUS 36 box 96 lozenges in 1.5mg of nicotine, eucalyptus flavor without sugar is recommended for medium or low dependent smokers.
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/28/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Nicopass 1.5mg SUGAR EUCALYPTUS 36 TABLETS
For warnings, precautions for use and against-indications, please refer to the user manual.
Description Nicopass 1.5mg SUGAR FREE TABLETS 36 EUCALYPTUS
Nicopass box of 96 lozenges in 1.5mg of nicotine, eucalyptus flavor without sugar is recommended for medium or low dependent smokers. This medication is indicated for the treatment of tobacco dependence in order to relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal in patients who want to quit their tobacco use. The pellets can be used alone or in combination with nicotine patches (medical advice is recommended).
For adults over 18 years.
This medicine may be used in:
- Where a smoking temporarily refrains from smoking,
- A strategy to reduce smoking as a step towards the final judgment.
Composition Nicopass 1.5mg SUGAR TABLETS 36 EUCALYPTUS
- 1.5mg nicotine as nicotine 8,33mg catiorésine carboxylate.
- Ingredients: isomalt (E 953), hypromellose (E 464), aspartame (E 951), acesulfame potassium, sodium bicarbonate, soda ash, natural flavor extracts of mint and eucalyptus (trans-anethole, eucalyptol, L menthol), masking flavor Permaseal Givaudan (natural flavoring, maltodextrin, gum arabic, propylene glycol).
- Excipient known effect: aspartame.
- Do not exceed 30 lozenges per day
- Non-smoker or occasional smoker.
- Hypersensitivity to any component.
- Phenylketonuria, due to the presence of aspartame.
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging: box of 36 lozenges.
Warnings on drugs
Please note, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your products in.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a field of customized message provided for that purpose.
Click here to find record of this drug on the website of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related side effect (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.