NICORETTESKIN 15MG 16H TRANSDERMALLY DEVICE: This medicine is indicated for the treatment of tobacco dependence in order to relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal in patients who want to quit their tobacco use.
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
NICORETTESKIN 15MG 16H DEVICE TRANSDERMALLY
For warnings, precautions for use and against-indications, please refer to the user manual.
Description NICORETTESKIN 15MG 16H DEVICE TRANSDERMALLY
This medication Nicorette skin 15 mg is indicated for the treatment of tobacco dependence in order to relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal in patients who want to quit their tobacco use.
16h Nicoretteskin semitransparent transdermal patches in 15mg / nicotine is recommended for moderately to weakly dependent smokers step 2 (15 mg).
For adults only (over 15 years)
- A device 9 cm2: nicotine 15,75mg
- Excipients: medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylene terephthalate film (PET). Matrix acrylate: acrylic copolymer adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, sodium croscarmellose, aluminum acetylacetonate. Release liner: polyethylene terephthalate film (PET) aluminized on one side and silicone on two sides.
For heavily dependent smokers:
- Step 1: 25mg / 16h: One patch per day for eight weeks
- Step 2: 15mg / 16h: One patch per day for two weeks
- Step 3: 10mg / 16h: One patch per day for two weeks
For low-dependent smokers:
- Start with step 2
- Step 2: 15mg / 16h: One patch per day for eight weeks
- Step 3: 10mg / 16h: One patch per day for 4 weeks
The patch should be applied on a healthy part of the skin on the morning and removed at bedtime, about 16 hours later.
The application site should be changed daily to avoid, if possible, to put the patch in the same place for several days.
Packaging: Box 7 transdermal patches, or box 28 patches trandermiques
Warnings on drugs
Please note, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your products in.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a field of customized message provided for that purpose.
Click here to find record of this drug on the website of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related side effect (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.