Nicorette 2MG GUM SUGAR FREE 105: This medication is indicated for the treatment of tobacco dependence in order to relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal in patients who want to quit their tobacco
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/3/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Nicorette 105 2MG GUM SUGAR FREE
For warnings, precautions for use and against-indications, please refer to the user manual.
Description Nicorette 105 2MG GUM SUGAR FREE
This medication is indicated for the treatment of tobacco dependence in order to relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal in patients who want to quit their tobacco use. Nicorette gum 2mg box 105 original taste without sugar, is recommended for smokers moderately to weakly dependent. Chewing gum dosed at 2 mg may be used alone or in combination with transdermal Nicorette (medical opinion recommended).
For adults (from 15 years).
This medicine may be used in:
- Where a smoker temporarily refrains from smoking,
- A strategy to reduce smoking as a step towards the final judgment.
- Nicotine 2 mg in the form of nicotine resinate
- Excipients: sodium bicarbonate, soda ash, Dreyco gum, sorbitol, sorbitol 70% glacial, 85% glycerol, Haverstroo flavor, aroma smoking.
- For an immediate stop 1 gum every craving, gums up 8-12 / day. Gradually reduce the number of gums and stop when consumption is January-February gums / day.
- For a gradual reduction before stopping: alternate tires and cigarettes. Minimize the consumption of cigarettes and try stopping within 6 months.
- For temporary abstinence from tobacco: 1 gum every craving, gums up 8-12 / day.
Do not exceed 30 gums / day.
Chewing gum for the first time, then keep it against the cheek about 10 minutes gum softens and allows the nicotine to be free gradually. And chewing gum very slowly (about 20 times in 20 minutes).
- Non-smoker or occasional smoker.
- Hypersensitivity to any component.
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging: box of 105 tires.
Warnings on drugs
Please note, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your products in.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a field of customized message provided for that purpose.
Click here to find record of this drug on the website of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related side effect (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.