Nicorette GUM 2MG 105 FRESH MINT SUGAR: 2 mg Nicorette gum box 105, fresh mint flavor sugar free, is recommended for smokers moderately to weakly dependent.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/3/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Nicorette 2 mg gum box 105, fresh mint taste without sugar, is recommended for smokers moderately to weakly dependent. This drug is indicated for the treatment of tobacco dependence in order to relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal in patients who wish to stop their tobacco use. Chewing gum dosed at 2 mg may be used as monotherapy or in combination with transdermal Nicorette (recommended medical advice).
For adults (from 15 years).
This medicine may be used in:
- Where a smoker temporarily refrains from smoking,
- A strategy to reduce smoking as a step towards the final judgment.
- Nicotine 2 mg, in the form of nicotine resinate
- Excipients: chewing gum base, xylitol, essential oil of peppermint, anhydrous sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, acesulfame potassium, levomenthol, light magnesium oxide. Embedding: xylitol, peppermint essential oil, arabic gum, titanium dioxide (E171), carnauba wax.
- For an immediate halt 1 gum every craving until 8-12 gums / day. Gradually reduce the number of gums and stop when consumption is January-February gums / day.
- For a gradual reduction Shutdown : Alternate gums and cigarettes. Minimize the consumption of cigarettes and try stopping within 6 months.
- For temporary abstinence from tobacco: 1 gum every craving until 8-12 gums / day.
Do not exceed 30 gums / day.
Chewing gum for the first time, then keep it against the cheek about 10 minutes gum softens and allows the nicotine to release gradually. Then chewing gum very slowly (about 20 times in 20 minutes).
- Non-smoker or occasional smoker.
- Hypersensitivity to the components.
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging : 105 box gums.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.