ANGELIQUE PRANAROM essential oil 5ML: Calming, angelica essential oil will especially marvel externally for the treatment of dry and damaged skin
The advice of your pharmacist
Expédié en 5 à 7 jours ouvrés
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ESSENTIAL OIL ANGELICA ANGELICA PRANAROM ARCHANGELICA 5ML
Calming, angelica essential oil will especially marvel externally for the treatment of dry and damaged skin
Presentation essential oil 5ML ANGELIQUE PRANAROM
- Angelica is a beautiful biennial plant up to 2 meters high. Its root is strong, fleshy, blackish, very rower, supporting a thick stem, cylindrical, erect, very rower also hollow inside. The leaves are alternate, very large, two or three winged oval leaflets lanceolate, acute and toothed. The flowers are greenish-yellow, arranged in large umbels are visible to July, August. The fruit, creamy yellow or light brown, oval, elongated, flattened, noted by projecting coats.
- Angelica lives in the mountainous regions of southern Europe, the edges of streams, wet ditches, meadows. For its culture, it is desirable to choose light soils, hot, humid, or easy irrigation. The seeds are sown as soon as they mature in a light, moist soil. In the fall, they are transplanted in the ground about 80 inches away.
- The root is not harvested before the end of the second year. It is washed, cut and dried in dry, slightly heated in winter. The leaves are collected as they occur in the month of May or June, dried in the shade suspended bouquets.
- Umbels are cut to reap the benefits that come off easily, about the month of August. The rods for confectionery are harvested at the end of the first and second year.
Properties essential oil 5ML ANGELIQUE PRANAROM
Indications essential oil Angelica
- Run Down
- Impaired digestion
The council of pharmacist
The stems and leaves can be used fresh to season soups, sauces or salads; the roots are used to make herbal teas, liqueurs and digestives.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Angelica Essential Oil (Angelica Archangelica) is on sale at your approved organic pharmacy ARS:
Angelica Archangelica Essential Oil (Angelica Archangelica) has antimicrobial and immunostimulating properties, commonly used in insomnia of nervous origin and dysmenorrhea thanks to its monoterpene compounds.
It can be used as a calming and sedative action on the central nervous sphere type nervous insomnia; Apply essential oil of 5% diluted angelica in vegetable oil of wheat germ along the spine and on the solar plexus in the evening before bedtime.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.