Alairgix Cetirizine 10mg Tablets 7 on sale in our pharmacy bio, is indicated for the treatment of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis and for the treatment of symptoms of chronic urticaria (CIU).
Available ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
10MG TABLETS 7 ALAIRGIX CETITRIZINE
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Description Alairgix Cetirizine 10mg Tablets 7
This drug is an anti-allergic antihistamine. Unlike older antihistamines, it has no atropine-like effects or, in most cases, sedation. It is used in the treatment of various allergic diseases: allergic rhinitis or conjunctivitis, urticaria.
Using advice from Alairgix Cetirizine 10mg Tablets 7
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years: 1 tablet once daily.
- Moderate to severe renal impairment: In patients with moderate to severe renal impairment, the dose will be respectively reduced to 5 mg once daily and 5 mg once every two days.
Place the tablet on the tongue and allow to melt before swallowing.
The tablet can also be dissolved in a liquid before being swallowed.
If you think the effect is too weak or too strong, consult your doctor.
Composition Alairgix Cetirizine 10mg Tablets 7
The active substance is cetirizine dihydrochloride. A lozenge containing 10 mg of cetirizine dihydrochloride.
The other ingredients are:
Betadex, povidone, sodium cyclamate, powdered cellulose, monosodium citrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, flavor apple HR 290107.
Precaution of use
Do not take Cetirizine Alairgix 10mg Tablets 7 in the following cases:
if you have a severe kidney disease (severe renal failure with creatinine clearance below 10 ml / min);
if you are allergic to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients (excipients), to hydroxyzine or to piperazine derivatives (related substances contained in other medicines).
Take special care with Cetirizine 10mg Alairgix 7 Tablets:
- If you have kidney disease, talk to your doctor; if necessary, you will take a lower dose. The new dose will be determined by your doctor.
- If you have epilepsy or if you are at risk of convulsions, consult your doctor.
- It is not likely to interact described to have a particular effect in the event of concomitant cetirizine (used at normal doses) and alcohol (at the blood level of 0.5 per mille corresponding to one glass wine). As with other antihistamine, it is nevertheless recommended to avoid taking alcohol during treatment.
Taking other medicines:
- If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Due to the profile of cetirizine, no interactions with other drugs are expected.
Introducing Alairgix Cetirizine 10mg Tablets 7
Box 7 lozenges.
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.