Advantix very small dog for the prevention and treatment of infestations by fleas and ticks. Fleas on dogs are killed within twenty-four hours after treatment. One treatment prevents further flea infestation for 4 weeks.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: FRONTLINE PETCARE TIRE TICKS
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
BAYER ADVANTIX VERY LITTLE DOG PIPETTES 6 0.4 ML
Advantix is an external pest control with a combined activity against:
- Fleas (larvae and adults).
- Ticks (vector of piroplasmosis in particular).
- Mosquitoes, sandflies (vector of leishmaniasis) and flies.
Description of Bayer Advantix Extra Small Dog 6 pipettes from 0.4 ml
Advantix Very Small Dog in 6 Pipette 0.4 ml is an external pest spot on for small dogs, flea fact antitique, Mosquito (sandfly).
External antiparasitic spot on (imidacloprid and permethrin) for dogs, flea, antitique, Mosquito (sandfly).
Duration of Action:
- 1 month on chips
- 1 month on ticks
- 2 to 4 weeks on mosquitos / sand flies / flies
- Prevention and treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides canis, Ctenocephalides felis).
Fleas on dogs are killed within twenty-four hours after treatment.
One treatment prevents further flea infestation for 4 weeks. The drug can be integrated into a therapeutic program of allergic dermatitis flea (FAD).
- Treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
- The product has a miticide and repulsive effective on ticks, persisting for 4 weeks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes ricinus) and 3 weeks (Dermacentor reticulatus).
Ticks already on the dog at the time of treatment may not be killed during 2 days following administration of treatment and may remain attached and visible. Also it is recommended to remove ticks present during the application of treatment to prevent their attachment and taking a blood meal.
- A single treatment provides a repulsive activity (anti-blood feeding) against sand flies for two weeks (Phlebotomus papatasi) to three weeks (Phlebotomus perniciosus), against mosquitoes for two weeks (Aedes aegypti) and four weeks (Culex pipiens) and cons stable flies (Stomoxys calcitrans) for four weeks.
Directions for use of Bayer Advantix Extra Small Dog
Apply 1 pipette per month directly to neck skin between the shoulder blades, making sure to remove hair.
To reduce reinfestation by emergence of new fleas, it is recommended to treat all dogs home with Very Little Dog Advantix Bayer. Other pets living in the same household should also be treated with a suitable product. In case of high pest pressure, it is recommended to supplement a suitable environmental treatment against adult fleas and their developmental stages. Treatment is effective if the animal becomes wet. However, avoid intense and prolonged exposure to water. Upon repeated exposure to water, the duration of effectiveness can be reduced. In this case, a minimum interval of one week should elapse between two applications. If the dog requires a shampoo, it must be done before the application of the drug or at least two weeks after application in order to optimize the effectiveness of the drug.
Method of administration
For skin application only; only on healthy skin.
Remove one pipette from the package. Hold the dropper vertically, rotate and remove the cap. Place cap, upside down, on the pipette and rotate it to puncture pipette, then remove the cap.
- For dogs 10 kg of body weight or less: the dog is standing, the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
- For dogs over 10 kg of body weight: the dog is standing, apply the entire contents of the pipette uniformly at four points on the back of the animal, the shoulders at the base of the tail. At each point of application, part the coat until the skin of the animal is visible.
Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze to deposit a part of the solution on the skin. Do not place an excessive amount of solution at one of the points of application, the solution could flow on the dog's flanks.
Overdose (symptoms, emergency procedures, antidotes):
The application of doses equivalent to five times the therapeutic dose in healthy adult dogs or puppies caused no adverse clinical signs.
It is the same in puppies whose mother received 3 times the therapeutic dose.
- Imidacloprid ..... 40.0 mg
- Permethrin ..... 200.0 mg
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (E321) ..... 0.4 mg
- Excipient ..... * 1 pipette of 0.4 mll
Precaution of use
- Avoid contact of the solution with the eyes or mouth of the treated dogs.
- Ensure administer the product correctly as described in the "Dosage and route of administration."
- Ensure include preventing ingestion of the product by licking the application site by treated animals or animals in contact with them.
Do not use in cats.
Very Little Dog Advantix Bayer is extremely dangerous in cats and can be lethal, given the particular physiology of cats and their inability to metabolize certain compounds such as permethrin. To prevent cats from being accidentally exposed to the product, keep treated dogs away from cats until the application site is completely dry. It is important that cats can lick the application of a recently treated dog site. If this happens, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Consult your veterinarian before using on sick and debilitated dogs.
Do not allow the dog to get in contact with the aquatic environment for at least 48 hours after application of the product, given that it can be harmful to aquatic organisms.
Pack of 6 pipettes from 0.4 ml
The Council of Your Pharmacist
The setting of a tick or a mosquito bite or sandfly is possible. Therefore, the transmission of infectious diseases by these parasites can not be completely excluded if conditions are unfavorable Bayer Advantix Extra Small Dog has a repulsive activity (anti-blood feeding) against ticks, sand flies and mosquitoes.; this prevents the taking of blood meal repulsed by parasites and reduces the risk of transmission of canine vector-borne diseases (such as borreliosis, rickettsiosis, ehrlichiosis and leishmaniasis). Avoid contact of the solution with the eyes or mouth of the treated dogs. Responsible for administering the product correctly as described in the "Dosage and route of administration." Ensure in particular prevent ingestion by licking the application site by treated animals or animals in contact with them. Do not let children play with treated animals until the application site is dry .dropoff window This may be achieved by treating such animals in the evening. In this case, do not allow recently treated dogs sleep with owners, especially if they are children.
The key for effective pest control:
- Treat regularly: tick chip and are present almost all year in our latitudes with peaks in spring and summer. In dealing regularly, reduces the risk of massive infestation of the animal and habitat that are still difficult to manage.
- Treat all animals in the home at the same time! (For cats outlaw the use of Advantix which is very toxic in this case; use frontline).
- Treat the animal and habitat for better efficiency.
- Stay alert to the presence of tick vectors of piroplasmosis, fatal disease in dogs.
Advantix Dog: The Advantix range is available in four different presentations, to meet the needs of all dogs, regardless of their weight:
• Advantix Very Small Dog: for dogs of less than 4kg.
• Little Dog Advantix: for dogs from 4 to 10kg.
• Advantix Dog Medium: 10 for dogs up to 25kg.
• Advantix Great Dog: for dogs 25 to 40kg.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.