Clogged Nose Spray Actifed Day and Night is a drug indicated in the colds in adults and adolescents over 15 years (feeling stuffy nose, clear runny nose, headache and fever or)
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/3/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
BLOCKED NOSE SPRAY ACTIFED COLD RHINITIS
Description Nose Spray Actifed Bouché
Stuffy Nose Spray Actifed of hypertonic saline solution in ectoine helps decongest the nose and sinuses. For stuffy nose, cold or rhinitis or for the dryness of the nasal mucosa, Actifed spray suitable for children over 6 years old to adults.
Use Spray Tips Actifed
- Suitable for children from 6 years and adults.
- Perform 2 sprays in each nostril several times a day depending on the status of your cold and feel you need to clear the nose.
- Gently blow your nose to clear your nostrils before.
- Press the pump spray air Actifed completely quickly and firmly and release. Continue to breathe slowly through the nostril.
- Proceed to the second spray in the next nostril.
- Wipe the tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Replace the cap on the bottle.
Spray composition Actifed
Ectoine 2%, 2.1% sea salt, water, phosphate buffer
Real novelty: more than hypertonic sea water! This Actifed Air Spray soothes and softens the nasal mucosa, preventing irritation.
Use Precautions Actifed Spray
- Do not use the spray for more than six weeks after opening.
- Do not share it with another person.
- The spray should not be used after surgery of the nose or in the case of nasal lesions.
- If an allergic reaction, stop using the spray.
Nasal spray 10ml
Warnings on drugs
Please note, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your products in.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a field of customized message provided for that purpose.
Click here to find record of this drug on the website of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related side effect (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug