The Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limonum) is on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS:
The lemon essential oil (Citrus Limonum) has moderate antibacterial, antiviral (synergistic with other ET), antifungal and general stimulating. It is also anti-oxidant inhibits oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (gamma-terpinene), analgesic and anti-depressant.
Even by inhalation, it is capable of modulating behavioral and neuronal related reactions nociception and pain. Prolonged exposure to the smell of lemon ET induces a reduction of hormonal parameters, neural and behavioral stress. Blood thinner, it is also a liver regulator, antiemetic and liver decongestant. In addition, this oil is tonic digestive, carminative, appetizer, depurative, antiulcer, litholytic (gallstones) and atmospheric antiseptic.
This essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Additional anti-infective treatments especially antiviral, the use of lemon HE can better tolerate HE irritating to mucous membranes (phenols, cinnamaldehyde) and avoid possible liver intolerance
- Infectious Diseases of Children
- Lack of concentration, recovery, brain fatigue
- Motion sickness, nausea (even chemotherapy)
- Fatigue digestive, liver and pancreas, bad breath
- Renal lithiasis and renal colic
- Obesity, lymphatic drainage
- arterial and venous circulatory disorders, phlebitis on, hemorrhoids, rosacea, venous stasis
- Periods of contagious diseases in atmospheric scattering
Employment and dosage of Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limonum)
Action on venous circulatory disorders and post phlebitis kind; dilute the essential oil of lemon 7% in vegetable oil arnica. In massage on the affected area.
Do not combine lemon oil and anticoagulants.
Composition of Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limonum):
Monoterpenes (92-95%): (+) - limonene (60 to 75%), beta-pinene (8 to 12%), gamma-terpinene (8-10%), sabinene, alpha-pinene
Monoterpene aldehydes (2 to 3%): geranial, neral (citral responsible for flavor), citronellal
Aliphatic aldehydes (0.2 to 0.5%): nonanal, octanal
Furocoumarines: bergamotene, psoralen, bergapten
Possible side effects and precautions of Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limonum)
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Mildly Hypertensive
- Do not use pure -dermocaustique state), always dilute
- Risk of photosensitivity (erythema, edema). Do not apply the essential oil before sun exposure
- Risk of allergy to the oxidation products of limonene
- Do not spread by being in the room. Aerate 20 minutes after broadcast before entering the room