Essential Oil Ajowan (Trachyspermum Ammi) is on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS:
The Essential Oil Ajowan (Trachyspermum ammi) has properties antibacterial and immunostimulant. This is a good food preservative due to its antimicrobial properties (Salmonella typhi, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, Aspergillus Niger, Candida albicans) and anti-oxidant. She is also active in antifungal and dermatomycosis (Epidermophyton floccosum, M. canis, Trichophyton mentagrophytes). Moreover, this is an antiparasitic, antiviral, a general tonic and an aphrodisiac.
This essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Parasitic Infections intestinal (amebiasis, ascariasis, Taenia) and skin, scabies, ringworm ...
- Dermatomycoses, nail and gynecological
- bacterial and viral infections, intestinal, urinary and gynaecologic
- joint and muscle rheumatism
- bronchitis, flu
Employment and dosage of Essential Oil Ajowan (Trachyspermum Ammi):
Antifungal action on the skin sphere like ringworm; Apply essential oil diluted Ajowan 20% in vegetable oil Nigel to the affected area 2 to 3 times daily for 10 days.
Composition of Essential Oil Ajowan (Trachyspermum ammi):
Monoterpene phenols: thymol (40 to 50%), carvacrol (5%)
Monoterpenes: gamma-terpinene (20 to 35%), paracymene (20 to 25%), camphene
Possible side effects and precautions of Essential Oil Ajowan (Trachyspermum Ammi):
- Not recommended for children
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- No prolonged use
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible pure
- moderate hepatic toxicity (at high doses and for a long period)
- Thymol not present toxic risk at very high doses, allergies are very rare