ARKOPHARMA laboratories offer you PHYTO SOYA 17.5 MG in CAPSULES, a natural solution to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and go through the stages of perimenopause and menopause with confidence.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Perimenopause and confirmed menopause: two important stages in a woman's life, which turn out to be difficult milestones. Thus, the observed hormonal upheaval, which results in an estrogen deficiency, is responsible for climacteric disorders which considerably alter the quality of life of women on a daily basis.
ArkoPHARMA laboratories offer natural solutions to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and go through the stages of perimenopause and menopause with confidence.
The effectiveness of Phyto Soya Capsules has been demonstrated by the performance of several clinical studies, initiated by Arkomédika Laboratories, which have demonstrated its action on the significant reduction in the number of hot flashes in women in perimenopause and menopause, and the excellent tolerance of the treatment.
What are the indications of Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Menopause Comfort?
Menopause is a period characterized by embarrassing and unpleasant manifestations such as hot flashes , night sweats, sleep disorders, bone fragility, irritability ...
PHYTO SOYA® is composed of a soy extract standardized in isoflavones and rich in daïdzin.
To accompany you in all serenity during your menopause , and to help you preserve balance and femininity , the Arkopharma laboratories, after 9 years of research, offer you PHYTO SOYA®, a SAFE and QUALITY response.
SOYA remains today one of the most studied plants by the scientific community. The properties of the isoflavones it contains are widely studied and recognized for their beneficial action on menopausal disorders, thus helping to maintain a good quality of life for postmenopausal women.
PHYTO SOYA® is composed of an extract of SOYA, resulting from conventional agriculture, not coming from a GMO source.
PHYTO SOYA® has clinically demonstrated its safety with respect to the breast and the endometrium during a recent clinical study (2010), carried out with 395 women and for 3 years (1).
(1) Clinical study carried out at a dose of 70 mg of isoflavones per day on 395 postmenopausal women followed for 3 years. Published in the journal Climacteric 2010.
How to take this food supplement for menopause?
Food supplement intended for women over 45 years old.
2 capsules per day, 1 morning and evening, to be taken with meals, with a large glass of water.
If you feel the need, it is possible to increase the intake to 4 capsules per day (2 capsules morning and evening).
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Menopause comfort with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
What is the composition of this help during menopause?
For 1 capsule of 426 mg: Soybean extract (rich in isoflavones = phytoestrogens = 17.5 mg), Maltodextrins, Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate,
100% vegetable shell: derived from cellulose. Contains plant hormones (phythormones).
What are the precautions for use?
- Do not exceed 1 mg / kg body weight / day of isoflavones in aglycon form. (See section: average nutritional information).
- Not recommended for people who are allergic or sensitive to any of the constituents.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Presentation - Packaging
The food supplement Arkopharma Phyto Soya Confort Menopause comes in the form of a box of 180 capsules.
Before being menopausal, women go through a period of hormonal transition called premenopause. The symptoms of menopause are often very bothersome.
One of the most common problems occurring during menopause after hot flashes; it is the fragility of the bones, and in the longer termosteoporosis. ..
Here are some tips from naturopathic medicine to take care of the health of your bones:
- Provide Your Body with the Right Sources of Calcium. Forget about cottage cheese or milk in advance. Why ? Dairy products greatly acidify the body, to buffer these acids, the body draws calcium from our bones, which ends up weakening them and creating the expected opposite effect! Favor alkaline foods such as green vegetables, legumes, dried fruits, oilseeds and seaweed.
- Exercise! The bones need to be stimulated at any age in order to slow down bone loss: favor exercises with weights that will strengthen the bones , and thus maximize the fixation of calcium on them.
- Avoid sugar, salt, caffeine, tobacco and especially alcohol.
- Remember to add sources of phytoestrogens in your diet: Soybeans, red clover and sources of Omega 3 : fatty fish (sardines, morrue liver ...), rapeseed oil, flaxseed ... which act against inflammatory processes, also responsible for the loss of Calcium.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 12,72 €
- 10,81 €