ARKOPHARMA laboratories offer you PHYTO SOYA 17.5 MG CAPSULES, a natural solution to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and go through the stages of perimenopause and menopause with complete peace of mind.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : menopause
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Comfort menopause used for?
Perimenopause and confirmed menopause are two important stages in a woman's life, which prove to be difficult milestones to cross. Thus, the hormonal upheaval observed, which results in a deficiency in estrogens, is responsible for climacteric disorders which considerably and daily alter the quality of life of women.
Menopause is a period characterized by bothersome and unpleasant manifestations such as hot flashes , night sweats, sleep disturbances, bone fragility, irritability.
ArkoPHARMA laboratories offer natural solutions to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and go through the stages of perimenopause and menopause with complete peace of mind.
The effectiveness of Phyto Soya Capsules has been demonstrated by carrying out several clinical studies, initiated by Arkomedika Laboratories , which have demonstrated its action on the significant reduction in the number of hot flushes in women in perimenopause and menopause , and the excellent tolerance of the treatment.
How to properly use this food supplement for menopause?
Food supplement for women over 45.
2 capsules per day, 1 morning and evening, to be taken with meals, with a large glass of water.
If you feel the need, it is possible to increase the intake to 4 capsules per day (2 capsules morning and evening).
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Comfort menopause with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
What is the composition of this aid during menopause?
Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Comfort menopause is formulated based on:
For 1 capsule of 426 mg: Soy extract (rich in isoflavones = phytoestrogens = 17.5 mg), Maltodextrins, Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate,
100% vegetable envelope: cellulose derivative. Contains plant hormones (phythormones).
What are the precautions for use?
- Do not exceed 1 mg/kg body weight/day of isoflavones in aglycone form. (See section: average nutritional information).
- Not recommended for people allergic or sensitive to any of the constituents.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Presentation - Packaging
The Arkopharma Phyto Soya Comfort Menopause food supplement comes in the form of a box of 180 capsules.
Before reaching menopause, women go through a period of hormonal transition known as premenopause. Symptoms of menopause are often very bothersome.
One of the most common problems occurring during menopause after hot flashes; it is the fragility of the bones, and in the longer term osteoporosis.
Here are some tips from naturopathy to take care of the health of your bones:
- Provide your body with good sources of Calcium. Forget cottage cheese or milk in advance. Why ? Dairy products greatly acidify the body, to buffer these acids, the body draws Calcium from our bones, which ends up weakening them and creating the desired opposite effect! Favor alkaline foods such as green vegetables, legumes, dried fruits, oilseeds and seaweed.
- Do some physical exercise! Bones need to be stimulated at any age in order to slow down bone loss: favor exercises with weights that will strengthen the bones , and thus maximize the fixation of calcium on them.
- Avoid sugar, salt, caffeine, tobacco and especially alcohol.
- Remember to add sources of phytoestrogens to your diet: Soy, Red Clover and sources of Omega 3 : oily fish (sardines, cod liver, etc.), rapeseed oil, flaxseed, etc., which act against inflammatory processes, also responsible for the loss of Calcium.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products