Since ancient times, frankincense, along with myrrh and other aromatics, was among the drugs burned in temples during religious ceremonies. These odoriferous fumigations are also currently still in use and are part of the rites of current religions. A mythical and ritual plant of all civilizations of the Mediterranean basin, incense has therefore been the object of all desires. of the empires to appropriate the sites of production of odoriferous gum-resin. From medieval theriacs to later compositions, incense is found in many masterful compositions . In the 19th century, with the advent of synthetic chemistry, the role of frankincense in the pharmacopoeia gradually diminished. It was not...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Frankincense Frankincense BOSWELLIA CARTERII 5 ml HEBBD
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Frankincense Frankincense BOSWELLIA CARTERII 5 ml
The best source of this essential oil with a heavy history is Yemen; the land of the Queen of Sheba. It is used in fumigations in many ritual ceremonies. The aromatherapist uses it for its healing and antifungal properties and to promote meditative states. Note that today, the term incense (incense in English) improperly covers a large number of items to be burned.
sb a-thuyene, a-pinene, limonene, B-myrcene, sabinene
Properties of Frankincense Frankincense Oil
Frankincense essential oil Frankincense has drying and drying properties of the respiratory mucous membranes (in the same way as eucalyptus globulus). It is a powerful anti-inflammatory, as well as an analgesic. It is anxiolytic by local route, in manual massage (mixture of equal parts of lavender, bergamot, frankincense EO). Frankincense induces apoptosis in certain cancers and is cytotoxic to breast and kidney cancer cells. HE is cytotoxic on pancreatic cancer cells.
Traditional indications of Frankincense Frankincense essential oil
Frankincense essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
Dosage / synergy with Frankincense Frankincense essential oil
The EO of Frankincense Frankincense is used to fight against immune weaknesses in adults.
- Weak immunity (adults) : 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil Frankincense + 1 drop of Ravintsara essential oil + 1 drop of Clove essential oil nails, 2 drops of this mixture on a neutral tablet 3 times a day for 5 days a week.
- Difficulty breathing (children> 12 years old) 1 drop of Frankincense + 1 drop of fine Lavender essential oil + 1 drop of red Myrtle essential oil, 2 drops of this mixture in 5 drops of Vegetable Oil Sweet almond, 2 drops of this lotion for back massage
- Lack of serenity (adults) 1 drop of Frankincense essential oil applied to the wrists, as needed.
- Pain in small joints , hands and feet 1 drop of Boswellia Carterii essential oil + 1 drop of Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil + 1 drop of wintergreen essential oil + 5 drops of Calophyllum inophyllum vegetable oil. Apply gently to painful joints to penetrate well without irritating, morning and evening, for a week.
- Repeated sinusitis 1 drop of frankincense essential oil + 1 drop of Thymus vulgaris thymol essential oil + 1 drop of Eucalyptus radiata essential oil on a neutral tablet taken orally, after meals, for a week.
Directions for use / precautions for use of Frankincense Frankincense essential oil
Do not use in children under 12 years old, or in pregnant or breastfeeding women.