PHYTOSUN AROMS TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL Melaleuca alternifolia 10ML EOBBD
Essential Oil GINGER Laboratories PHYTOSUN AROMS is recommended to aid digestion and relieves nausea and joint pain types.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : chronic catarrh
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML GINGER Zingiber officinale
Ginger, used since time immemorial by traditional Chinese medicine, has many virtues on the human body, including the digestive system. This is a great herb whose rhizome is used to extract the essential oil.
plant used: Rhizomes
biochemical specificity: A-zingiberene, B-sesquiphéllandrène, A-farnesene, Camphene, B-bisabolene
Origin: China, Sri Lanka, Indonesia
The ET Ginger is used to fight against digestive irritations and rheumatism.
Properties of the essential oil of ginger
Essential Oil GINGER stimulates stomach secretions for better digestion and fighting against nausea. It is also a very good remedy to soothe joint pain.
Results of the essential oil of ginger
Oil GINGER Essential is ideal to improve digestion and relieve chronic pain.
Tips for using the essential oil of ginger
Oral: * For skin: *** Distribution: *
Orally (digestion): Put 2 drops of oil Ginger Essential on a neutral tablet and 3 times a day.
Dermal (joint pain): 2-5 drops of essential oil of ginger diluted in vegetable oil and massage the affected areas or 3 times a day.
Digestive irritations: 2 drops of oil Ginger Essential + 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil fine, apply 1 drop of this mix massage the skin area of the stomach 3 times a day.
Rheumatism: 1 drop of oil Ginger Essential Oil + 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Essential + 1 drop of essential oil of wintergreen + 3 vegetable oil drops of Macadamia, use 3 drops of this mixture in local application.
Preventing Febrile states (adults): 1 drop of oil Ginger Essential + 1 drop of Ceylon Cinnamon Essential Oil + 1 drop of oil Niaouli Essential, 2 drops of this mixture on a neutral tablet 3-4 times daily for 3 days
Precautions of the essential oil of ginger
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- To take in addition to a varied and balanced diet
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in children unless medical advice.
- Do not use in pregnant or nursing women, people with epilepsy and hypersensitive people with essential oils
- Never take pure orally without support
- Do not take more than 2 drops per catch, no more than 8 drops per day
- Avoid in cases of gallstones
- Potential interactions with anticoagulants (risk of bleeding by inhibition of platelet aggregation)
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic), always dilute